Walmart...you really f%ing suck a$$!!

#51whiteboygenePosted 12/4/2012 8:41:12 AM
Blade_Of_Ice posted...
you went to wal-mart to buy videogames...you deserve what you got.

explain this statement.
---
Chairman of the Correct Opinion Board.
"Your still a psychopath Whiteboygene" -Offworlder1
#52sal9e3sPosted 12/4/2012 8:45:58 AM
This is a board about a video game. TC's complaint is a legitimate one.
---
GT - Burrito Diablo
#53Synthetic_CKPosted 12/4/2012 8:53:29 AM
Third world memes.
---
LOL@console fanboys. Just because it's the only console YOU own doesn't mean the others suck. Great games on all systems. Get over yourself, shut up and play.
#54AlleyBoi420Posted 12/4/2012 9:03:05 AM
whiteboygene posted...
Blade_Of_Ice posted...
you went to wal-mart to buy videogames...you deserve what you got.

explain this statement.

Supporting Wal-Mart is evil.
---
"when it comes to reality i own the $5m penthouse and the lambo and you have nothing. and i punch you in the face and you start crying" - supergreat
#55TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 12/4/2012 9:23:45 AM
D_Rich_King posted...
People who think TC is whining stfu it's a legitimate thing to be annoyed with, you think it's ok people can be incompetent and screw you over because worse **** happens? That's ******g stupid, I want to punch each and every one of you in the face and say "Chill out bro, kids in Africa are starving, you're just gonna have a black eye for a while. Here, let's have a beer!"

Ohhhhh what a tough guy you are. You want to punch me in the face because I think the TC is whining like a child b/c he has to wait less than 24 hours for a video game and can't handle it?

Lololololololol have a seat keyboard commando \_
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#56Meta LobsterPosted 12/4/2012 9:39:02 AM
Look at all these people jumping at the opportunity to act better than someone else.
---
Do all you people just post just to complain about the opinions of others?
#57kuterPosted 12/4/2012 9:49:51 AM
Psycho_Poodle posted...
Dude, chill the f*** out.

*slaps you across the face*

I said, chill out. There are people in Africa who have to fight off disease, starvation, genocide, and rape every day. Your tragedy of not getting the game is minuscule.

No one gives a F about africa. their problem to have settle in the middle of no where.
#58RonBurgundy929Posted 12/4/2012 9:54:16 AM
I just got mine at Walmart today. It wasn't on the shelf. I ask the guy working there if they had it, he said he has never heard of such a game (typical of them). He says he hasn't recieved any games today and then some old lady working the register tells him SHE recieved some new boxes. Looked in it and there they were. He was like "Har har. Whoops."

Lolmart .
---
XBOX360 GT: http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/RonBurgundy929/fullnxe/card.png
#59pitt12177Posted 12/4/2012 10:35:50 AM
Tissues.

A lot of people need them in this topic.
#60SchwarzseherPosted 12/4/2012 12:19:23 PM
kuter posted...
Psycho_Poodle posted...
Dude, chill the f*** out.

*slaps you across the face*

I said, chill out. There are people in Africa who have to fight off disease, starvation, genocide, and rape every day. Your tragedy of not getting the game is minuscule.

No one gives a F about africa. their problem to have settle in the middle of no where.

LOL...wait hold the F there! Says someone who probably comes from the US. Nuff said. If not learn about human origin...it IS the continent Africa when I last time learned about it in biology class. Been a while but still.