Kick the hornets nest bug

#1SuperSmeePosted 12/4/2012 1:30:45 PM
Hey guys just wondering if anyone is getting the same bug i am. Im on my second playthrough on warrior mode and on the kick the hornets mission it says i have burnt down 4 crops when i have burnt only the one down.

I have tried burning the crops again and again and the mission will not progress further.

I have abandoned the mission an started over numerous times but still cannot proceed.

Has anyone found a fix for this? Or is this a save breaking bug?

Thanks for any advise
#2mdjugglerPosted 12/4/2012 2:10:30 PM
Hi,

I am also getting the exact same problem.

I clocked the game on Survivor first, and as with you am on a second playthrough on Warrior.

The first crops don't register as being burnt.

I didn't have this issue at all in my first playthrough.

I also have abandoned, restarted ad nauseum but the bug remains.

Sorry I have no solution TC, but I do have the exact same problem which is preventing me from progressing further.
#3SuperSmee(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 2:55:04 PM
Sucks cos im going for a 100% clear run this time an its like 6 hours game time up to this point.

Looks like ill have to start again unless a fix is found but i cant find anything on google etc :(

Thanks for posting mate good to know im not alone in this nasty bug.
#4mdjugglerPosted 12/4/2012 3:00:01 PM
Yeah sucks alright.

I might try going to do a side mission or two (hunting/race/wanted dead) to see if that will fix the save up, maybe it just needs a prod in the right direction.

Sucks even worse, as this was the mission I was most looking forward to on my second play
#5SuperSmee(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 3:07:25 PM
Yeah me too :( well if you find a fix let me know ill just continue liberating the island an come back later see what happens.
#6Exile71186Posted 12/4/2012 3:14:53 PM
did you try dieing? while playing them mission?
#7SuperSmee(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 3:28:28 PM
Yeah tried that still didnt work
#8mdjugglerPosted 12/4/2012 3:30:01 PM
Exile71186 posted...
did you try dieing? while playing them mission?

Repeatedly! No joy.
#9rsdguyPosted 12/4/2012 3:30:58 PM
Exiting to menu also doesnt help I guess?

What did you two use to set the fields on fire?

Its probably stuck in a loop with the next step of that mission but exiting should load last checkpoint before the mission?

I mean there should be an auto save from before the mission i suppose?
#10rsdguyPosted 12/4/2012 3:32:15 PM
rsdguy posted...
Exiting to menu also doesnt help I guess?

What did you two use to set the fields on fire?

Its probably stuck in a loop with the next step of that mission but exiting should load last checkpoint before the mission?

I mean there should be an auto save from before the mission i suppose?

And btw I also had some problems there with the fields, I think the best is to set them on fire one by one and not all at once.