Never saw it coming with a hanglider/parachute

#1Karma3Posted 12/4/2012 5:07:27 PM
Been trying to get this achievement for ages by using them but I swear it's impossible, I've finished the story so I know of no other ways of getting this through using the ziplines.
Any help? Thanks.
---
Why do we fall?
#20roddmanPosted 12/4/2012 5:09:18 PM
answer to your sig: gravity.
---
I'm not in love with her I'm really just hungry:
http://tinyurl.com/aufg3ob
#3HF92Posted 12/4/2012 5:12:46 PM
Just before you are above the target pull up to loose speed, i think it doesn't work if you go too fast, then drop off at the right time. Still hard, but I take it that would do the trick.
#4Karma3(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 5:17:05 PM
Finally did it, thanks man!
---
Why do we fall?
#5Ghengi5Tr0nPosted 12/4/2012 5:19:45 PM
How have you been trying the achievement for ages when the game just came out today? Unless you can somehow bend time 0.0
---
"Walk through the flames with me until I'm free and from life departed piss on my dead skin, you broken hearted"
#6mdjugglerPosted 12/4/2012 10:36:13 PM
Ghengi5Tr0n posted...
How have you been trying the achievement for ages when the game just came out today? Unless you can somehow bend time 0.0

its a week old in australia.

i got it by accident with a poorly landed parachute
#7Omega_Zero_XPPosted 12/4/2012 10:43:05 PM
mdjuggler posted...
Ghengi5Tr0n posted...

You got the game or the achievement from a parachute?
---
America is the best country in the world but that's the equivalent of being the prettiest waitress at Denny's. - Lionheart Master
#8mdjugglerPosted 12/4/2012 11:34:00 PM
Omega_Zero_XP posted...
mdjuggler posted...
Ghengi5Tr0n posted...

You got the game or the achievement from a parachute?

Can't it be both?
#9rush86Posted 12/4/2012 11:49:16 PM
Karma3 posted...
Been trying to get this achievement for ages by using them but I swear it's impossible, I've finished the story so I know of no other ways of getting this through using the ziplines.
Any help? Thanks.

damn the game just came out. And ur down wit the story? How is that even possible
#10CatSweaterPosted 12/5/2012 5:11:30 AM
rush86 posted...
Karma3 posted...
Any help? Thanks.

damn the game just came out. And ur down wit the story? How is that even possible

the game has been out in Australia and Europe for a week now.
---
GT: wolfpunch