#21FyreboiPosted 12/4/2012 10:40:49 PM
Bull sharks are fun too

Since they can swim in both fresh water and salt water
---
GT: Frostbyrn
#22CreepyEPosted 12/4/2012 10:51:28 PM
mearhar1 posted...
CreepyE posted...
Apparently the Great White screenshots are from an earlier build. I read in another topic that they don't show up in the code and that all the creatures are in the map editor but no Great Whites. I wish they were in so bad though. But Bullsharks were really well done.

Great Whites are in the game, the strategy guide has them in it

Thanks for letting us know! I was pretending to be fine with no Great Whites but was actually pissed about it lol. Could you tell me where to find one please, or share more info? I hope it's not like in Crysis where it's only there if you swim too far out.
#23mearhar1Posted 12/5/2012 4:27:23 AM
CreepyE posted...
mearhar1 posted...
CreepyE posted...
Apparently the Great White screenshots are from an earlier build. I read in another topic that they don't show up in the code and that all the creatures are in the map editor but no Great Whites. I wish they were in so bad though. But Bullsharks were really well done.

Great Whites are in the game, the strategy guide has them in it

Thanks for letting us know! I was pretending to be fine with no Great Whites but was actually pissed about it lol. Could you tell me where to find one please, or share more info? I hope it's not like in Crysis where it's only there if you swim too far out.

Sadly the guide doesnt say where and I can't check the game right now but the symbol for it is a fatter version of the bull shark symbol
#24myceloPosted 12/5/2012 4:36:43 AM
Yeah, skinning them was so dumb.
---
If read by accident, provoke vomiting.
GT: myceloX
#25vishmarxPosted 12/5/2012 5:06:20 AM
x3354 Y667
north of dr's mansion deep....
instakill....
#26frixosPosted 12/5/2012 5:07:42 AM
'The great white shark IS the most dangerous animal in the sea. They are very huge and can be very fast, the bull shark is dangerous but with the white shark you have no chance, with or without weapons. The greatest predator in the sea can be in the Northern or Southern Island. It is a thoroughly nasty piece of work, very hard to deal with.'

From the FC3 animal wiki. So northern most and southern most for the Brucies. I did drive a gun boat to the northern part of the map (all the way to its limit, when you hit it it simply respawns you facing the island, exactly where you were) but I DID NOT jump in the water. Sadly I didnt see any of them on the surface.
---
- I am the Equinox Paradox -
#27vishmarxPosted 12/5/2012 5:10:20 AM
frixos posted...
'The great white shark IS the most dangerous animal in the sea. They are very huge and can be very fast, the bull shark is dangerous but with the white shark you have no chance, with or without weapons. The greatest predator in the sea can be in the Northern or Southern Island. It is a thoroughly nasty piece of work, very hard to deal with.'

From the FC3 animal wiki. So northern most and southern most for the Brucies. I did drive a gun boat to the northern part of the map (all the way to its limit, when you hit it it simply respawns you facing the island, exactly where you were) but I DID NOT jump in the water. Sadly I didnt see any of them on the surface.

youll have to dive in .....no other way get but get yourself killed
#28frixosPosted 12/5/2012 5:13:06 AM
Dive in? Ohhh no thank you, I'll just stay on the boat and enjoy the sun! The paragraph from the wiki though kinda lets you know that they can be dealt with? And is there a mission that specificially requests Great White skin?
---
- I am the Equinox Paradox -
#29vishmarxPosted 12/5/2012 5:17:42 AM
frixos posted...
Dive in? Ohhh no thank you, I'll just stay on the boat and enjoy the sun! The paragraph from the wiki though kinda lets you know that they can be dealt with? And is there a mission that specificially requests Great White skin?

no idea .....
i just found one, freaked out and got killed ......still trying to find another but no luck so far
#30Zangan_ZackPosted 12/5/2012 5:25:45 AM
desperado707 posted...
atomsteele posted...
Yeah. Tuna dont eat people tho. Like I said...I believe the wiki lists a great white. The comment is something like "you have no chance."

exactly! and far cry 3 lists em as great whites in the game too, whatever.. guess im gonna have to play steve irwin with the stingrays for a lil ocean excitement.

It's listed as a bull shark in my game, which a lot of sense considering bull sharks are the most aggressive species of shark out there.
---
XboxLive GT: ReinbachThe3rd
Currently Playing: Far Cry 3, Borderlands 2, XCOM Enemy Unknown.