Your favorite funny random moments so far?

#1BigJohnWVPosted 12/4/2012 8:57:06 PM
I'm still just messing around in the game, got a couple of missions done but right now just riding around, completing side objectives and take in the game and it has some funny stuff happen. While looking for some pigs to craft a wallet and holsters I heard gunfire, popped over a ridge and saw three guys opening fire on a pack of wild dogs. One guy gets killed when a jeep pulls up and two guys get out and help the other two. After all is said and done, one guy pops back into the jeep and heads back down the road so I decide to mess with these three guys.

Starting using rocks to distract them, eventually lured one my way where I was hiding in the brush and surprised him with a takedown. Second guy saw me and turned but I hit him in he side of the neck with an arrow, thinking I'm being all sneaky I don't realize guy number three is aiming at me. I switch to my AK when I see pirate #4 coming back in the jeep back over the hill behind pirate #3 when I let out a quick burst, killing him at the wheel. I am at #3 and *CLICK* no ammo, I frantically try to switch back to my bow when I see the jeep turn sideways and roll on top of the other guy and squishes him. Had top pause the game since I was laughing so hard.
---
"How dare you say that to my face!"
"Well I'd say it behind your back but my car only has half a tank of gas!"
#2whiteboygenePosted 12/4/2012 9:08:44 PM
When some enemies were searching for me, some jeep patrol pulls up near us and starts backing up and pulling forward over and over again. Eventualy he flips the jeep down the hill, smashing into some rocks. One of the guys on foot watching him was like,

"Jesus christ."

I ROFLD, I mean, the way he said it was exactly in the tone of, "Hey, dumb ass, what the *** are you DOING with that jeep?!"
---
Chairman of the Correct Opinion Board.
"Your still a psychopath Whiteboygene" -Offworlder1
#3D3NZ1987Posted 12/4/2012 9:54:37 PM
Swerved off road to run down a tiger, completely missed, flew off the hill hitting trees and rocks on the way down, my car burst in to flames causing me to bail and quickly put out the fire raging up my arms. Then as I was about to heal, that same tiger runs up and owns me.
#4gamenerd74Posted 12/5/2012 12:30:25 AM
I was sniping an outpost and right when I was about to shoot the last guy a bear owns me!
#5lostsniper187Posted 12/5/2012 12:45:14 AM
This isn't in game but i was clearing an outpost and as soon as I went to take out the last guy my daughters balloon I had bought an hour before inches passed my Xbox and touched the open button causing me to have to do it all over again. Idk was pretty upset but made me laugh after a few seconds
---
xbox 360 GT: BTP x Snipez
PSN ID: Kiono187
#6FoNgThOnGzPosted 12/5/2012 12:55:08 AM
Managed to kill 3 people at an outpost and all of a sudden, this guard screams and starts shooting.

I thought I was discovered but then I realized that the other guard had somehow opened the gate for the Tiger and it killed both of them. No detection and got my 1500 exp.
---
GamerTag & PSN - FoNgThOnG
#7SOFRESHWII60_1Posted 12/5/2012 1:04:37 AM
I need this game now
---
"hey logan, still got that indestructable skull?"...BANG!..."Dammit!"-Deadpool
#8Big_Ed_MustaphaPosted 12/5/2012 1:15:56 AM
D3NZ1987 posted...
Swerved off road to run down a tiger, completely missed, flew off the hill hitting trees and rocks on the way down, my car burst in to flames causing me to bail and quickly put out the fire raging up my arms. Then as I was about to heal, that same tiger runs up and owns me.

hahaha! Awesome
---
King of the evil/normal monkeys who are now mostly normal but flesh eating while frowned upon is not entirely rare
#9lunarswordPosted 12/5/2012 1:21:35 AM
couple of guards near a tiger cage. i shoot the cage, the tiger starts mauling the first guy, and then a cassowary rushes the other guy. then both animals just chill out next to each other. guess they were playing the co-op campaign
---
"All your sweetrolls are belong to me."
Video play throughs at - http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadArkive