1. Borderlands 2
2. FarCry 3
3. Dishonored
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
#62ChelloYallPosted 12/5/2012 6:55:19 PM
Thierrymon posted...
The Walking Dead was great but considering i havent been able to play episode 4 and 5 due to "the walking dead101.exe has stopped working" bug then that cant be anywhere on my list. Plus they seem to have made no effort to fix the bug despite a decent number of people having it.

I wasn't aware of that bug btu I feel fortunate that I didn't get it given what you say here. I can understand that issue getting the game stricken from the running, most especially for those of you who experienced the bug.
#63youshallbeasgodPosted 12/5/2012 7:02:27 PM
Max Payne 3 for me
---
Relax, it's just a game.
#64SquigglyJusticePosted 12/5/2012 8:03:14 PM
callitkarma13 posted...
Well my GOTY came out of no where as I wasn't looking forward to it or anything and didn't expect much out of it before trying it, but it has to be Planetside 2.

Reading a review on it now. I'm buying this tomorrow.

I've got some real good news for you then........It's free to play on steam. Go now!
---
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me... it was Tuesday.
#65callitkarma13(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 3:01:30 AM
callitkarma13 posted...
Well my GOTY came out of no where as I wasn't looking forward to it or anything and didn't expect much out of it before trying it, but it has to be Planetside 2.

Reading a review on it now. I'm buying this tomorrow.

I've got some real good news for you then........It's free to play on steam. Go now!

Was playing it quite a bit yesterday, I'm running it through bootcamp on my imac though, need to get a bit of an upgrade before I can handle it properly :(
---
Innuendo? More like in-HER-end-though
#66zuzu304Posted 12/6/2012 3:48:04 AM
Dishonored would be my GOTY. The gameplay is done VERY well and has to be played. Just straight up great.

Assassins Creed 3 is good with its great looking open world, cool animations and many side quests to do but, the combat is really simplistic, the missions aren't very flexible, and the some of the missions can be out of place. Still a great game though.

I haven't played Far Cry 3 yet but so far i would give Halo 4 shooter of the year.
---
GT: theplaya123
psn: rack1overload
#67callitkarma13(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 3:55:56 AM
Dishonored would be my GOTY. The gameplay is done VERY well and has to be played. Just straight up great.

Assassins Creed 3 is good with its great looking open world, cool animations and many side quests to do but, the combat is really simplistic, the missions aren't very flexible, and the some of the missions can be out of place. Still a great game though.

I haven't played Far Cry 3 yet but so far i would give Halo 4 shooter of the year.

Dishonored is one of my favourite games of this gen, but I feel like Far Cry edges it because of replayability. Maybe that's my fault for doing the sneakysneakystabstab playthrough first but i had no motivation for a second one and when I tried it felt like a chore. Great game though.
---
Innuendo? More like in-HER-end-though
#68SmackemsPosted 12/6/2012 4:14:28 AM
Dragon's Dogma for me. Followed by XCOM, this, Guild Wars 2, and Borderlands 2.
---
Common sense is the most uncommon thing in the world-some dude.
#69pots555Posted 12/6/2012 4:35:48 AM
BENDMMAFAN posted...
Nobody will agree with me but Silent Hill Downpour is mine. Mostly because survival horror is my favorite genre and it's the only game in the past several years that actually felt like classic survival horror. It's not a perfect game by any means but I love it.

I actually agree with you. This was the most fun I had with a game this year. It was awesome to go trough Silent Hill in the rain, not knowing what was waiting for you in the downpour. Superb game.

The Walking Dead is really an awesome game. My love for it's story and characters is strong. I was depressed when it ended.

Hitman Absolution is another contender in my opinion. Some of the best graphics I have ever seen (Chinatown) with super smooth gameplay.
#70SunDevil77Posted 12/6/2012 4:59:24 AM
pots555 posted...
BENDMMAFAN posted...
Nobody will agree with me but Silent Hill Downpour is mine. Mostly because survival horror is my favorite genre and it's the only game in the past several years that actually felt like classic survival horror. It's not a perfect game by any means but I love it.

I actually agree with you. This was the most fun I had with a game this year. It was awesome to go trough Silent Hill in the rain, not knowing what was waiting for you in the downpour. Superb game.

The Walking Dead is really an awesome game. My love for it's story and characters is strong. I was depressed when it ended.

Hitman Absolution is another contender in my opinion. Some of the best graphics I have ever seen (Chinatown) with super smooth gameplay.

But theres gonna be a season 2 ^^
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.