Under water relic help

#1Ehw1Posted 12/4/2012 11:14:44 PM
At the north part of the starting area there is a relic under water by a ship wreck. I can not find it. Any help would be appreciated.
---
I am from Beyond. Slay your enemies and all you desire shall be yours.
#2Ehw1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 12:12:25 AM
Bump
---
#3urfulPosted 12/5/2012 1:22:53 AM
Set a waypoint on your map for the relic, and it will show up on your screen.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Goon Comma The
#4Ehw1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 10:43:01 AM
I obviously did that. Is it in the boat? I went inside a door by the top part of the boat which had a way to go down one level but I didn't see it there. So many sharks in that area, makes searching difficult.
---
#5brentsonierPosted 12/5/2012 10:52:22 AM
If you're talking about the one i think you are...then its under the boat. i'll try to explain.

there's a water buoy above the water and then the ship. if you're looking at the ship and the buoy is on your right, then the relic is under the boat on the left side. hope that helps.
#6Ehw1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 10:56:01 AM
Thank you so much!!! That thing is driving me crazy. Wasted so much time and had countless deaths from sharks and drowning. Can't wait to go home and get it.
---
#7brentsonierPosted 12/5/2012 11:05:32 AM
Glad i could help. it took me a while to find it too :)
#8DarquePosted 12/5/2012 11:20:06 AM
For future reference....

Get a sniper rifle.... tag the sharks first.... deal with them... and then go diving. lol

Also, when it comes to the ones on/under ships... never ever assume you can reach it by going straight, or even semi-straight down.
---
Jill Valentine > You
#9Ehw1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 11:48:09 AM
I always had a patrol boat and will kill 1-3 sharks then out of nowhere another one would appear lol. My problem with this particular relic was that I thought it was in the boat.
---