What is co-op?

#1KillfaceDingoPosted 12/5/2012 3:09:00 AM
So I heard it is some missions?

No free roam then?

What kind of story is it? Happens before or after SP?

wtf is it?
---
GT: Mighty Boosh420
I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?
#2KresselackPosted 12/5/2012 4:25:07 AM
I haven't been able to play it yet, but I was just looking at the menu for it. Looks to be six missions. It either has its own, or shares with the normal MP, load out system with levels you must obtain to unlock more things. It has it's own intro movie and takes place several months before the single player, with it's own cast of characters including an ex-military woman and a disgraced cop.
---
Know that for all who betray justice, I am their fate. And fate carries an executioner's axe.
http://i.imgur.com/jyH6V.png
#3KehrosPosted 12/5/2012 5:10:24 AM
Yeah it's 6 missions with its own story, I would recommend not starting it now as all I've had is troubles with it (playing online with friends). It's currently buggy and doesn't "save" your EXP you gain, so I would avoid it until it gets stabilized.
---
It takes a big man to cry...it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.
#4WOT BSPosted 12/5/2012 5:14:22 AM
Kehros posted...
Yeah it's 6 missions with its own story, I would recommend not starting it now as all I've had is troubles with it (playing online with friends). It's currently buggy and doesn't "save" your EXP you gain, so I would avoid it until it gets stabilized.

worked fine for me, and it was really good fun (did the first level with 2 friends) that took about 45 minutes.
---
GT: Extract Hz
#5MadeInThe215Posted 12/5/2012 5:34:09 AM
The little bit I played if it last night was a lot of fun. Though it is unstable though. Every time I killed an enemy I leveled up to level 7. It kept looping so I guess the exp wasn't saving.
---
XBL: NorthPhillyNYCE
Now Playing: Resident Evil 6, NBA 2K13, Borderlands 2, Darksiders 2, DOA5 & Sleeping Dogs
#6gOwCoD4Posted 12/5/2012 5:38:01 AM
If you can get into a game, go ahead and play it. Works fine for me and i'm an Xbox 360 user. My only issue is that, once again, as with the cutscenes in single player (not counting the co-op intro movie) these cutscenes are also really choppy and have a noticeably low framerate, though gameplay is fine.

Also, on the topic of multiplayer, anyone else having a hard time finding a match online? It seems as if the servers enjoy putting players into their own games instead of grouping them together (700+ players in domination gametype, 200 matches, I get put into a lobby by myself after checking match quality for 24-25 matches. And no, it's not my internet, I recently upgraded to FiberOP and DMZ'd my Xbox just to be safe. I'm also not the only one experiencing this, as two of my friends have tried out the multiplayer with the same results)
---
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...