Smart Glass

#1Mvsevm_of_SkinPosted 12/5/2012 11:07:45 AM
I own the Nexus 7 tablet, and it finally got the Smart Glass app.

While I have no desire to turn my XBox into a Wii U, has anyone applied this app to Far Cry 3? Just wondering if and how it worked, if at all.

At work, which is why I'm asking. Will do a test run tonight, of course.
#2Wreck_ChordsPosted 12/5/2012 11:10:27 AM
I don't think all of the features are released yet. I could be wrong, but I thought Smart Glass was still in a preliminary stage and is still mostly only used for navigating menus? No real use yet as far as I know besides a few apps like Netflix.
---
GamerTag: Sic DieshinZ
#3Mvsevm_of_Skin(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 11:11:09 AM
Wreck_Chords posted...
I don't think all of the features are released yet. I could be wrong, but I thought Smart Glass was still in a preliminary stage and is still mostly only used for navigating menus? No real use yet as far as I know besides a few apps like Netflix.

Figured as much. Thanks!
#4Wreck_ChordsPosted 12/6/2012 9:38:49 AM
Mvsevm_of_Skin posted...
Wreck_Chords posted...

Figured as much. Thanks!

From what I got, next generation consoles is when they're really going to start making good use out of it. But only time shall tell, I guess.
---
GamerTag: Sic DieshinZ
#5Mvsevm_of_Skin(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 9:41:53 AM
I just wish that FC3's map was the same as FC2's. I hate the constant Backing to Menu in order to get my bearings.

It was a pipe dream, but I was hoping that the Smart Glass would allow me to access the map. Guess I'll wait for 2013.