Open World games are overrated...

#61doraemonllh1989Posted 12/5/2012 9:41:25 PM(edited)
StrongBlackVine posted...
Games like Mass Effect 2 and Deus Ex:Human Revolution are the best semi-open games. They don't require grinding and give you the ability to make choices that actually effect the game.

I bored after I completed mass effect

and please,if you want true games,go play baldurs gate 2 and not mass effect 2 dumb downed game,those are the BEST branching choice game
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#62RepublicanThugPosted 12/5/2012 9:44:16 PM
Just getting annoyed with people praising games because "there is so much to do" when much of that stuff is just boring filler.

Why would you get annoyed at someone elses opinion on the net?

Are you that shallow?
---
4 more years? Sigh.....
#63StrongBlackVine(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 9:44:38 PM
doraemonllh1989 posted...
Games like Mass Effect 2 and Deus Ex:Human Revolution are the best semi-open games. They don't require grinding and give you the ability to make choices that actually effect the game.

and please,if you want true games,go play baldurs gate 2 and not mass effect 2 dumb downed game,those are the BEST branching choice game

I don't crap games involving dragons or medieval times. Not my thing.
#64SunDevil77Posted 12/5/2012 9:45:41 PM

Ah...so, you don't like some of the best games of all time.
I see.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#65TheGrandFinalePosted 12/5/2012 9:46:41 PM
Cool story TC
#66StrongBlackVine(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 9:54:54 PM
SunDevil77 posted...

I see.

I don't like medieval themes. I don't play games or watch many movies about that time period.
#67StrongBlackVine(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 9:55:33 PM
TheGrandFinale posted...
Cool story TC

Go make a pouch made from a bear bladder!
#68StealthlysPosted 12/5/2012 9:56:51 PM
k
#69SunDevil77Posted 12/5/2012 10:00:52 PM
SunDevil77 posted...

I see.

I don't like medieval themes. I don't play games or watch many movies about that time period.

Then you are far too close minded, and should stop playing games.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#70Governator00Posted 12/5/2012 10:22:41 PM
Yeah get more "bang for you buck", but enjoy your time wasting simulator. Linear games have better production values, graphics and more focused story. They are better unless you are just look for the cheapest way to spend your money....hence the repetitive side missions like capturing towers to open the map(stolen from AC) and hunting animals.

Better production values? This game's graphics, animations, soundtrack, and voice acting are top notch. Story? This game has a far better story than your average shooter. Repetition? Every side mission is at least different somewhat, every tower is different and they are very fun to climb. The outposts are all different enough to have variety. Hunting animals? There are many types and some of them actually pose a threat.

But why even bother trying to change your opinion.
---
Nothings right with you if nothings wrong with you.