What in the world can you take pictures for?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. What in the world can you take pictures for?
3 years ago#1
Where can you view them? What do they do? I'm playing on PC so maybe it's just Steam screenshots integrated into the game but idk. Xbox players can take pic with the camera too right?

I can't figure out what they're for. >.>
---
GT: xXxHaVeN117
CoD is the best game series ever and it will never be topped ever never.
3 years ago#2
wow, really?
3 years ago#3
Yeah xbox can take pictures, and im not really sure why either lmao
---
gt= Pink BluRR
3 years ago#4
Are we playing the same game, because its a pretty useful thing in the game...?
3 years ago#5
Its just an aesthetic for campaign, the pictures never get saved anywhere. The only picture you take is a screenshot for when you create a map and upload it.
3 years ago#6
There will come a time during the game where you must submit intel and photographic evidence. If you have any incriminating photos you will be deemed an enemy and will be killed.
---
Mess with the bull?...
3 years ago#7
Obviously the camera is for marking enemies. He means why can you press RB and take a pictue. I think it's just for fun. I haven't found an actual use for it.
3 years ago#8
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
There will come a time during the game where you must submit intel and photographic evidence. If you dont have any incriminating photos you will be deemed an enemy and will be killed.

Edit: Had to insert the word dont
---
Mess with the bull?...
3 years ago#9
Atomsteele, "obviously" you haven't played the game enough to know, because you are wrong, have a nice day
3 years ago#10
You're right. I don't know. That's why I said I think. You have a nice day as well.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. What in the world can you take pictures for?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived