The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Future DLC?

#1BTM4444Posted 12/6/2012 6:23:44 AM
So does anyone know what kind of dlc this game will get? Will it just be like new missions? Or contain new animals, weapons, and vehicles? I never played far cry 2 so idk what to expect in terms of dlc support.
---
Gamefaqs has the worst community ever. I don't know why I still come here.
#2SpetsnazMachinePosted 12/6/2012 6:29:29 AM
Don't bother getting your hopes up. "High ride" dlc is in January and has the final two Co OP chapters but it's a ps3 exclusive
#3SpetsnazMachinePosted 12/6/2012 6:29:55 AM
"High Tide"
#4Madd_MongulPosted 12/6/2012 6:30:05 AM
In Farcry 2 they added new weapons and vehicles.
---
"Aye, me spent 70% of me money on women and drink and the rest was wasted." -an old Irish hymm ::: G-TAG: Cloverhopper
#5BTM4444(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 6:31:30 AM
SpetsnazMachine posted...
Don't bother getting your hopes up. "High ride" dlc is in January and has the final two Co OP chapters but it's a ps3 exclusive

Oh it's co op? Lol who cares. But thanks I won't get my hopes up and enjoy what there is.
---
#6SpetsnazMachinePosted 12/6/2012 6:35:48 AM
BTM4444 posted...

Oh it's co op? Lol who cares. But thanks I won't get my hopes up and enjoy what there is.

Yeah it's basically them nickeling and diming us by not have the entire Co OP story in the full game and instead releasing the END of the story in what's probably gonna be a 10 dollar pack. Two twenty minute chapters for 10 bucks? Lol.

This game as a whole is great but things like this and just really WEIRD stuff like menu messages about gameplay repeating themselves and other strange things just annoy me
#7fstubbs1979Posted 12/6/2012 6:38:15 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8BTM4444(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 6:41:16 AM
BTM4444 posted...

Yeah it's basically them nickeling and diming us by not have the entire Co OP story in the full game and instead releasing the END of the story in what's probably gonna be a 10 dollar pack. Two twenty minute chapters for 10 bucks? Lol.

This game as a whole is great but things like this and just really WEIRD stuff like menu messages about gameplay repeating themselves and other strange things just annoy me

Yea well it's all about the money these days ha. Yea I agree but I just learned to ignore it.
---
#9adamclane99Posted 12/6/2012 6:53:42 AM
DiNOSAURS!
More topics from this board...
co-op mapsRKZX2111/25 10:06AM