That's what they teach you in the army!

#101BrockSamson(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 1:50:51 PM
DHG_Sweep posted...

I prefer to take the back and get my third hook in, ya dig? ;)
Just playing, I don't tend to pull guard much since wrestling was my base going in, having done it since I was a youngin'. Honestly, the only time I even consider it is when starting from the knees due to mat space or when some FNG gives me a free guillotine.

Lol gotta develope that guard game if you Wanna advance. ;)

Not saying I don't have a guard, I just tend to get top position most of the time. I'm actually more a fan of half guard, lots of great sweeps and transitions to cool **** like the twister lol. Unless someone is just leaving their arms out there, I'll usually try to get to butterfly for a sweep.
#102TheBestFallerPosted 12/7/2012 1:51:34 PM
BrockSamson posted...
it's easy to spot the betas .

TOOL
---
I store dead bodies all up under my house and every night I hear them runnin' they mouths.
#103ValedictorianXDPosted 12/7/2012 1:53:25 PM
Damn...Brock Sampson vs the World...and it kinda looks like he's winning. Getting sloppy, GameFAQs.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[ |||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#104BrockSamson(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 1:53:32 PM
TheBestFaller posted...
BrockSamson posted...
it's easy to spot the betas .

TOOL

Great band, I like them too.
#105Solid89Posted 12/7/2012 1:56:15 PM
BrockSamson posted...
Logic and reason has no place here I see. Whether or not anyone believes me is irrelevant, but I tend to take offense to nobodies telling me who or what I am. I speak my mind in the real world, and I will here too. It's easy to pick out the people who are pretending, and it's easy to spot the betas that see the internet as the ideal place to talk tough. I am also respectful to people that deserve it, but on the internet nobody has any respect because they fear no consequences for what they say. One can only hope that someday people will have to post under their real names when making inflammatory remarks to others. I'm over this, as no matter what everyone will only see and believe what their own experiences and limited knowledge allow.

you talk about wanting people in the future to have to post under their real name and yet you won't post under your real name.....all talk apparently
#106UtterMoonPosted 12/7/2012 1:56:49 PM
BrockSamson posted...
Dunno about anyone else, but the Army didn't teach me to hit someone's head on a bamboo cage, killing them in a fairly improbable manner. They DID teach some elementary grappling, but any white belt in judo or brazilian jiu jitsu already knows how to pull off a cross collar choke or triangle. Not as bad as everyone who outranks someone being called "sir" despite not being an officer, but still. Do five minutes of research, game makers!

Erm...perhaps he didn't get the same training as you? I mean...there is more training in the military than Boot Camp.
#107BrockSamson(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 1:58:54 PM
Solid89 posted...
BrockSamson posted...
Logic and reason has no place here I see. Whether or not anyone believes me is irrelevant, but I tend to take offense to nobodies telling me who or what I am. I speak my mind in the real world, and I will here too. It's easy to pick out the people who are pretending, and it's easy to spot the betas that see the internet as the ideal place to talk tough. I am also respectful to people that deserve it, but on the internet nobody has any respect because they fear no consequences for what they say. One can only hope that someday people will have to post under their real names when making inflammatory remarks to others. I'm over this, as no matter what everyone will only see and believe what their own experiences and limited knowledge allow.

you talk about wanting people in the future to have to post under their real name and yet you won't post under your real name.....all talk apparently

If I hadn't already said I was over this, I'd ask you if you were literally cognitively delayed. Are you really as unintelligent as all your posts suggest?
#108TheBestFallerPosted 12/7/2012 2:00:43 PM
BrockSamson posted...
If I hadn't already said I was over this, I'd ask you if you were literally cognitively delayed. Are you really as unintelligent as all your posts suggest?

I also like to condemn and down talk others who are doing exactly what I myself am doing. I mean, do as I say, not as I do, right? You obviously payed attention when the military taught you that.
---
I store dead bodies all up under my house and every night I hear them runnin' they mouths.
#109BrockSamson(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 2:04:18 PM(edited)
UtterMoon posted...
BrockSamson posted...
Dunno about anyone else, but the Army didn't teach me to hit someone's head on a bamboo cage, killing them in a fairly improbable manner. They DID teach some elementary grappling, but any white belt in judo or brazilian jiu jitsu already knows how to pull off a cross collar choke or triangle. Not as bad as everyone who outranks someone being called "sir" despite not being an officer, but still. Do five minutes of research, game makers!

Erm...perhaps he didn't get the same training as you? I mean...there is more training in the military than Boot Camp.

I'd address this if it weren't already covered earlier in the thread. Also, agreed upon as ridiculous by other folks with military experience. Thanks for coming out! EEEERRRMMMM lol
#110vaderkid123Posted 12/7/2012 2:02:43 PM
Everyone in this thread is acting like an idiot. Everyone.
Including me.
---
There was a sig here.
Now it's gone.