That's what they teach you in the army!

#111BrockSamson(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 3:03:15 PM
TheBestFaller posted...
BrockSamson posted...
If I hadn't already said I was over this, I'd ask you if you were literally cognitively delayed. Are you really as unintelligent as all your posts suggest?

I also like to condemn and down talk others who are doing exactly what I myself am doing. I mean, do as I say, not as I do, right? You obviously payed attention when the military taught you that.

*paid
#112BrockSamson(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 3:06:39 PM
vaderkid123 posted...
Everyone in this thread is acting like an idiot. Everyone.
Including me.

Agreed. I feel dirty, but whatev. Unfortunately this has proven to be more fun than playing FC3 :(
#113DHG_SweepPosted 12/7/2012 4:36:59 PM
BrockSamson posted...
DHG_Sweep posted...

I prefer to take the back and get my third hook in, ya dig? ;)
Just playing, I don't tend to pull guard much since wrestling was my base going in, having done it since I was a youngin'. Honestly, the only time I even consider it is when starting from the knees due to mat space or when some FNG gives me a free guillotine.

Lol gotta develope that guard game if you Wanna advance. ;)

Not saying I don't have a guard, I just tend to get top position most of the time. I'm actually more a fan of half guard, lots of great sweeps and transitions to cool **** like the twister lol. Unless someone is just leaving their arms out there, I'll usually try to get to butterfly for a sweep.

Half guard fan? You a shortie? :)
---
Anderson Silva P4P #1 and GOAT
#114Ryan-06Posted 12/7/2012 4:41:02 PM
topic was tl;dr.

Can someone tell me if this derailed, and if so, into what?

But to reply to the OP: Grant just came off as expressing himself and his background in the heat of the tense moment. Wasn't trying to be specific to any training or background. Just wanted get out alive.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six
http://i50.tinypic.com/who87l.gif
#115embittererPosted 12/7/2012 6:22:47 PM
Jesus, you people spent the whole day arguing with some blue-head...nothing better to do?
---
Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
#116BrockSamson(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 6:32:09 PM
embitterer posted...
Jesus, you people spent the whole day arguing with some blue-head...nothing better to do?

Says the guy who came in and argued. Go dress a stubbed toe, Gaylord Fokker.
#117BrockSamson(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 6:35:22 PM
@ Sweep- 5'11with short legs. I've got insane hip flexibility though, I can pretty much hit omaplatas with no hands lol.
#118embittererPosted 12/7/2012 10:16:13 PM
Actually, if you read my posts, I never argued. I made two statements. You argued it, pop tart. I then agreed with someone else on a statement they made. Never once did I try to sway your opinion on the matter. There is no point. Your opinion is not viable. You are YMRA, after all.
---
Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
#119OhGoodPosted 12/7/2012 11:18:21 PM
What is going on in here?

Anyways, you don't actually see what Grant is doing with his hands. He could be crushing the guys wind pipe with his thumbs or something like that. It's all hidden by the bamboo.
---
Everything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
PSN - Ohgood
#120SS_MetalSonicPosted 12/7/2012 11:28:50 PM
i dont think that move would have knocked the guy unconcious. definately bruise though.
lol
---
PSWiiPC60DS - Deus Ex, Crysis, Skyward Sword, Battlefield 3, Farcry 3
Forza 4, Rage, God of war 3, Bioshock 2, Donkey Kong Country, Halo 4, Skyrim, Fallout :NV