That's what they teach you in the army!

#41BrockSamson(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 11:18:50 AM
Fizzle_Pork posted...
TC is a poser. Comes on a videogame message board to flex his nonexistant muscles while calling everyone star wars nerds and cosplayers (did I mention he's doing this on a videogame message board?) What's the matter? No friends to show off to? Weak troll/10.

I didn't call everyone nerds, I called one person a nerd. Again, finding something in a game that I think is silly and immersion killing because of my experience is not bragging! I don't think it's a big deal at all what I've done in my life, many others have done more. If you are trolling someone that went to war so you could run mouth online safely and anonymously, you're a huge dork. Last time I'll say this, if you saw what I said as bragging and need to talk **** about it, you are only broadcasting your own insecurities about what you HAVEN'T done.
#42BrockSamson(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 11:25:23 AM
neohunter1884 posted...
got some Arcoms, 1 tour in iraq, join date was aug 15 07,

And you think it's A-ok to bash someone that was there in the beginning? Even as an 11B you know well that improvisational tactics didn't include gently bumping a guy's head on a bamboo gate and is absurd. I'd not talk down to another soldier, especially one that joined at the same rank you finished with. I really hate internet forums...
#43Fizzle_PorkPosted 12/7/2012 11:25:37 AM
BrockSamson posted...
Fizzle_Pork posted...
TC is a poser. Comes on a videogame message board to flex his nonexistant muscles while calling everyone star wars nerds and cosplayers (did I mention he's doing this on a videogame message board?) What's the matter? No friends to show off to? Weak troll/10.

I didn't call everyone nerds, I called one person a nerd. Again, finding something in a game that I think is silly and immersion killing because of my experience is not bragging! I don't think it's a big deal at all what I've done in my life, many others have done more. If you are trolling someone that went to war so you could run mouth online safely and anonymously, you're a huge dork. Last time I'll say this, if you saw what I said as bragging and need to talk **** about it, you are only broadcasting your own insecurities about what you HAVEN'T done.

The point was that you are on a videogame message board... you are a nerd yourself.
>not bragging
>if youre trolling someone that went to war...
Yeap, not bragging at all.
What I haven't done? Police officer for 11 years. I give back to my community without blowing people up.
#44BrockSamson(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 11:31:18 AM
Fizzle_Pork posted...
BrockSamson posted...
Fizzle_Pork posted...

The point was that you are on a videogame message board... you are a nerd yourself.
>not bragging
>if youre trolling someone that went to war...
Yeap, not bragging at all.
What I haven't done? Police officer for 11 years. I give back to my community without blowing people up.

LOL your post says it all, how ignorant can you be? Quit bragging, btw.
#45melvin475866Posted 12/7/2012 11:32:51 AM
Hooah sounds like ooo rah with a d*ck in your mouth. Think about it. Semper fi and stay frosty ;)
#46BrockSamson(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 11:35:48 AM
melvin475866 posted...
Hooah sounds like ooo rah with a d*ck in your mouth. Think about it. Semper fi and stay frosty ;)

What you did there...I see it. Bullet sponges, I tell ya... ;)
#47melvin475866Posted 12/7/2012 11:36:46 AM
BrockSamson posted...
melvin475866 posted...

What you did there...I see it. Bullet sponges, I tell ya... ;)

Haha I kid I kid
#48neohunter1884Posted 12/7/2012 11:39:26 AM
Brock the only reason i am busting your balls is because you are talking about combat role stuff, which you were not in a combat role, so don't talk about it. If you want to discuss how unrealistic the radios are, or how cell phone coverage is go right ahead.
---
When did playing cutesie games make you a gamer and not playing them make you a frat boy?
#49melvin475866Posted 12/7/2012 11:44:29 AM
neohunter1884 posted...
Brock the only reason i am busting your balls is because you are talking about combat role stuff, which you were not in a combat role, so don't talk about it. If you want to discuss how unrealistic the radios are, or how cell phone coverage is go right ahead.

Shut your mouth. Nobody owes you crap kid. Hell the only time I laid eyes on you army Gaylord's was your 88 mikess I think you call them? Your motor t bubs and your special forces. You gen pop douches play border patrol while the real guys put in the sweat and blood running house to house street to street. your not special because you were army grunt son. Means jack.
#50youshallbeasgodPosted 12/7/2012 11:47:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsV4y905Xdo
---
Relax, it's just a game.