That's what they teach you in the army!

#51DeadlySmurfPosted 12/7/2012 10:48:35 AM
Anyone else appreciate the irony of "Brock Samson" talking about how improbable a kill was in this gamr? Just saying.
---
Some people are like slinkys, not at all useful but you can't help but smile when you push them down the stairs.
#52BrockSamson(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 10:49:58 AM
melvin475866 posted...
neohunter1884 posted...
Brock the only reason i am busting your balls is because you are talking about combat role stuff, which you were not in a combat role, so don't talk about it. If you want to discuss how unrealistic the radios are, or how cell phone coverage is go right ahead.

Shut your mouth. Nobody owes you crap kid. Hell the only time I laid eyes on you army Gaylord's was your 88 mikess I think you call them? Your motor t bubs and your special forces. You gen pop douches play border patrol while the real guys put in the sweat and blood running house to house street to street. your not special because you were army grunt son. Means jack.

^ This. Also, Neo while you may be 11B, I guarantee I have more hand to hand experience than you. 8+ years wrestling, 6 of judo/ bjj, army combatives, 5-0 ammy mma. So...your argument is once again invalid.
#53BrockSamson(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 10:53:09 AM
DeadlySmurf posted...
Anyone else appreciate the irony of "Brock Samson" talking about how improbable a kill was in this gamr? Just saying.

Brock would have torn the guy's head from his shoulders, and merely stood up to break the cage. Giving the man a gentle bamboo massage wouldn't cut it. The irony is not lost on me, friend.
#54melvin475866Posted 12/7/2012 10:58:23 AM
youshallbeasgod posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsV4y905Xdo

Hmmmm.....I see your video and I raise you those

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YIqttbRlJUQ
#55faxmachnePosted 12/7/2012 11:02:08 AM
BrockSamson posted...
faxmachne posted...
I was in the british military, we were not taught how to kill with a bamboo cage, though i was taught how to kill someone with a rifle and with a bayonet

I understood what he said to mean that they taught you to kill, stay calm and carry on. Not they taught me ho to kill with anything in any given scenario.

As for the sir thing. In the british military we only call officers sir, or ma'am.

Americans, at least in my experience working with them, call sergeants and above sir at the very least. I have witnessed this with my own eyes.

I do not understand your complaints

I do not understand your brain. If you've seen Sergeants being called "sir", the only interactions you've witnessed with your own two eyes have been on a TV.

so because i saw what i saw you felt the need to insult me

very grown up
---
Thanks to the guy who blabbed on my old one
#56Mr_BankercatPosted 12/7/2012 11:03:37 AM(edited)
So, so much stupidity in this thread.
Yes, I doubt smacking his head against the bamboo would kill him. He meant that the army taught him to think on his feet.
Now all of you army/pog/navy/mecha-fighter/radiologists/chefs kindly be quiet and shut up.

---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#57OrangeSchweesePosted 12/7/2012 11:04:49 AM
BrockSamson posted...
melvin475866 posted...
neohunter1884 posted...
Brock the only reason i am busting your balls is because you are talking about combat role stuff, which you were not in a combat role, so don't talk about it. If you want to discuss how unrealistic the radios are, or how cell phone coverage is go right ahead.

Shut your mouth. Nobody owes you crap kid. Hell the only time I laid eyes on you army Gaylord's was your 88 mikess I think you call them? Your motor t bubs and your special forces. You gen pop douches play border patrol while the real guys put in the sweat and blood running house to house street to street. your not special because you were army grunt son. Means jack.

^ This. Also, Neo while you may be 11B, I guarantee I have more hand to hand experience than you. 8+ years wrestling, 6 of judo/ bjj, army combatives, 5-0 ammy mma. So...your argument is once again invalid.

Everytime I see bull**** like this on the internet, I assume it's a bunch of posers who are related to/know someone who's actually in the armed forces, because it helps me sleep better at night knowing that respectable people are guarding our borders, not you clowns.
#58largarPosted 12/7/2012 11:04:50 AM
How is it even possible to "brag" about being in the army?? Gimme a break.... It's not like it used to be 60-70 years ago, when it was actually honorable to join the ranks. Defending freedom?? Yeah....ok. Anyone who joins the army these days is a complete moron (IMO). Government pawns, nothing more.

#59A_Hairy_WafflePosted 12/7/2012 11:05:14 AM
The game is great but some of the dialogue makes me want to kick a puppy.
#60melvin475866Posted 12/7/2012 11:05:43 AM
faxmachne posted...
BrockSamson posted...
faxmachne posted...
I was in the british military, we were not taught how to kill with a bamboo cage, though i was taught how to kill someone with a rifle and with a bayonet

I understood what he said to mean that they taught you to kill, stay calm and carry on. Not they taught me ho to kill with anything in any given scenario.

As for the sir thing. In the british military we only call officers sir, or ma'am.

Americans, at least in my experience working with them, call sergeants and above sir at the very least. I have witnessed this with my own eyes.

I do not understand your complaints

I do not understand your brain. If you've seen Sergeants being called "sir", the only interactions you've witnessed with your own two eyes have been on a TV.

so because i saw what i saw you felt the need to insult me

very grown up

I don't know what you saw man but that's not how it works. The only time you'll see someone call an enlisted "sir" is either in basic training or if a higher up came up on you too quick and your not sure of his rank when giving him the greeting of the day. Even then that enlisted NCO or SNCO will probably rip your ***.