That's what they teach you in the army!

#71DeathMagnetic80Posted 12/7/2012 1:27:46 PM
When it happened I was kinda like "Ok, maybe this dude is an Army Ranger and the people who kidnapped him didn't know it"... then I laughed a bit when I read his profile and he was in the Army Reserve.
---
RIP A7X71180 4/14/2006-12/24/2011
2012 San Diego Chargers 4-8
#72BrockSamson(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 1:31:35 PM
DeathMagnetic80 posted...
When it happened I was kinda like "Ok, maybe this dude is an Army Ranger and the people who kidnapped him didn't know it"... then I laughed a bit when I read his profile and he was in the Army Reserve.

I know, that was hilarious. Though it may explain how he managed to survive for a solid three minutes.
#73embittererPosted 12/7/2012 1:35:27 PM
Maybe that was the point. Maybe he thought he was a hot shot--much like our own iddy-biddy Brock here--tried to be a hero, and then got his ass shot off.
---
Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
#74DHG_SweepPosted 12/7/2012 1:36:22 PM
Whats your belt in BJJ? Where do you train and under who?
---
Anderson Silva P4P #1 and GOAT
#75BrockSamson(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 1:38:00 PM
embitterer posted...
Maybe that was the point. Maybe he thought he was a hot shot--much like our own iddy-biddy Brock here--tried to be a hero, and then got his ass shot off.

Oh look, the bitter internet warrior strikes again. You SO got me. Maybe I'll tip you the next time I swing through Taco Bell.
#76embittererPosted 12/7/2012 1:40:43 PM
I'm a nurse. you should really consider changing your diet. All of that so called muscle will turn to fat real quick.
---
#77Solid89Posted 12/7/2012 1:42:36 PM
How about you supposed military people go over to a call of duty board or Medal of Honor board and cry about the actual unrealistic things there. The guy died in the first 5 minutes of the game so he is an irrelevant character get over what he said.

I don't care what you've done in the military or martial arts you've done. You are nobodies in this world. The military people who don't boast about their history are the ones that matter since they aren't focused on their own accomplishments
#78BrockSamson(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 1:43:19 PM
DHG_Sweep posted...
Whats your belt in BJJ? Where do you train and under who?

Blue, would probably be purple if I had more time. Coach is a guy named Brandon Olsen, one of the few BBs in my state. He fought Hermes Franca in mma a few years back, guy is a beast.
#79embittererPosted 12/7/2012 1:45:30 PM
Solid89 posted...
How about you supposed military people go over to a call of duty board or Medal of Honor board and cry about the actual unrealistic things there. The guy died in the first 5 minutes of the game so he is an irrelevant character get over what he said.

I don't care what you've done in the military or martial arts you've done. You are nobodies in this world. The military people who don't boast about their history are the ones that matter since they aren't focused on their own accomplishments

You're right. Those who have an over-inflated ego are more a danger to their fellow brethren than not. in my field and in the military.
---
#80BrockSamson(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 1:46:53 PM
Solid89 posted...

Explain to me how mentioning the implausibility of one of the opening lines of the game is boasting, genius.