That's what they teach you in the army!

#81DHG_SweepPosted 12/7/2012 1:46:56 PM
BrockSamson posted...
DHG_Sweep posted...
Whats your belt in BJJ? Where do you train and under who?

Blue, would probably be purple if I had more time. Coach is a guy named Brandon Olsen, one of the few BBs in my state. He fought Hermes Franca in mma a few years back, guy is a beast.

6-8 years and a blue still? Weekend warrior or does he not like giving out belts? And he fought Franca? Thats cool! What state is this?
---
Anderson Silva P4P #1 and GOAT
#82Solid89Posted 12/7/2012 1:49:07 PM
BrockSamson posted...
Solid89 posted...
How about you supposed military people go over to a call of duty board or Medal of Honor board and cry about the actual unrealistic things there. The guy died in the first 5 minutes of the game so he is an irrelevant character get over what he said.

I don't care what you've done in the military or martial arts you've done. You are nobodies in this world. The military people who don't boast about their history are the ones that matter since they aren't focused on their own accomplishments

Explain to me how mentioning the implausibility of one of the opening lines of the game is boasting, genius.

You've been in an argument over what you've done since you started this topic. Or are you that dumb you forget what you post
#83BrockSamson(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 1:49:41 PM
DHG_Sweep posted...
BrockSamson posted...
DHG_Sweep posted...

Blue, would probably be purple if I had more time. Coach is a guy named Brandon Olsen, one of the few BBs in my state. He fought Hermes Franca in mma a few years back, guy is a beast.

6-8 years and a blue still? Weekend warrior or does he not like giving out belts? And he fought Franca? Thats cool! What state is this?

Nah, it was started prior to deployment, then picked up again later after returning home for a while. Then I blew out several discs and took some more time to rehab, then relocated to a fairly small town. WHERE DO U TRANE, BRO??? DO U EVEN LIFT???
#84AuraOfSoulsPosted 12/7/2012 1:49:44 PM
Solid89 posted...
How about you supposed military people go over to a call of duty board or Medal of Honor board and cry about the actual unrealistic things there. The guy died in the first 5 minutes of the game so he is an irrelevant character get over what he said.

I don't care what you've done in the military or martial arts you've done. You are nobodies in this world. The military people who don't boast about their history are the ones that matter since they aren't focused on their own accomplishments

This
#85BrockSamson(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 1:58:10 PM(edited)
Solid89 posted...
BrockSamson posted...
Solid89 posted...

Explain to me how mentioning the implausibility of one of the opening lines of the game is boasting, genius.

You've been in an argument over what you've done since you started this topic. Or are you that dumb you forget what you post

Yeah, because I was swarmed by imbeciles that decided that my having done something and talking about it in a completely normal fashion without ego was bragging. It's the nature of the internet. OMG you said you've done something I haven't???? ERMAGERD YUR BRAGIN!!
#86DHG_SweepPosted 12/7/2012 1:57:13 PM
BrockSamson posted...
DHG_Sweep posted...
BrockSamson posted...
DHG_Sweep posted...

Nah, it was started prior to deployment, then picked up again later after returning home for a while. Then I blew out several discs and took some more time to rehab, then relocated to a fairly small town. WHERE DO U TRANE, BRO??? DO U EVEN LIFT???

Lol, I train in a small place in Washington. I'm a blue myself and I've been training for 2 years. Go to guard?
---
Anderson Silva P4P #1 and GOAT
#87Solid89Posted 12/7/2012 2:00:39 PM
BrockSamson posted...
Solid89 posted...
BrockSamson posted...
Solid89 posted...

Yeah, because I was swarmed by imbeciles that decided that my having done something and talking about it in a completely normal fashion eithout ego was bragging. It's the nature of the internet. OMG you said you've done something I haven't???? ERMAGERD YUR BRAGIN!!

You're very first post to start this topic you listed a bunch of crap you did. To try and make your whole point valid. Then you went on to list your basic military history then tell other people they new less than you because you we're in longer. Guess what all of that would be boasting and bragging. If no one asks you about any of that and you just list it for no reason that would be boasting and bragging.
#88XMonkeySniperXPosted 12/7/2012 2:01:07 PM
BrockSamson posted...
embitterer posted...
Aww, look at the little white weenies fighting.

See above reference to pathetic, weak people like you. Keep posting online, I know it's the only place you feel big and strong enough to run mouth to your betters.

Says the biggest internet tough guy in this entire thread. Pot, meet kettle.
---
PSN: MasamuneMonkey
"I'm the warrior of love and rage, Black Frost!"
#89BrockSamson(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 2:02:13 PM
DHG_Sweep posted...
BrockSamson posted...
DHG_Sweep posted...
BrockSamson posted...
DHG_Sweep posted...

I prefer to take the back and get my third hook in, ya dig? ;)
Just playing, I don't tend to pull guard much since wrestling was my base going in, having done it since I was a youngin'. Honestly, the only time I even consider it is when starting from the knees due to mat space or when some FNG gives me a free guillotine.

Lol, I train in a small place in Washington. I'm a blue myself and I've been training for 2 years. Go to guard?
#90BrockSamson(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 2:03:16 PM
^ Not sure how that happened.