That's what they teach you in the army!

#91TheBestFallerPosted 12/7/2012 1:04:41 PM
I hunt men and eat T-rex egg omelets every morning. And I'm only in the Coast Guard. Get on my level.
---
I store dead bodies all up under my house and every night I hear them runnin' they mouths.
#92BrockSamson(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 1:05:30 PM
Solid89 posted...
BrockSamson posted...
Solid89 posted...
BrockSamson posted...
Solid89 posted...
How about you supposed military people go over to a call of duty board or Medal of Honor board and cry about the actual unrealistic things there. The guy died in the first 5 minutes of the game so he is an irrelevant character get over what he said.

I don't care what you've done in the military or martial arts you've done. You are nobodies in this world. The military people who don't boast about their history are the ones that matter since they aren't focused on their own accomplishments

Explain to me how mentioning the implausibility of one of the opening lines of the game is boasting, genius.

You've been in an argument over what you've done since you started this topic. Or are you that dumb you forget what you post

Yeah, because I was swarmed by imbeciles that decided that my having done something and talking about it in a completely normal fashion eithout ego was bragging. It's the nature of the internet. OMG you said you've done something I haven't???? ERMAGERD YUR BRAGIN!!

You're very first post to start this topic you listed a bunch of crap you did. To try and make your whole point valid. Then you went on to list your basic military history then tell other people they new less than you because you we're in longer. Guess what all of that would be boasting and bragging. If no one asks you about any of that and you just list it for no reason that would be boasting and bragging.

So I suppose you don't stand up for yourself when a bunch of internet dorks start in on you for no reason?
#93BrockSamson(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 1:07:43 PM
XMonkeySniperX posted...
BrockSamson posted...
embitterer posted...
Aww, look at the little white weenies fighting.

See above reference to pathetic, weak people like you. Keep posting online, I know it's the only place you feel big and strong enough to run mouth to your betters.

Says the biggest internet tough guy in this entire thread. Pot, meet kettle.

Weaboo has poor understanding of english language.
#94CyhortI82Posted 12/7/2012 1:19:10 PM
ITT: Guys insecure with their masculinity.

Just figured someone should point it out.
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)
#95XMonkeySniperXPosted 12/7/2012 1:24:14 PM
BrockSamson posted...
XMonkeySniperX posted...
BrockSamson posted...
embitterer posted...
Aww, look at the little white weenies fighting.

See above reference to pathetic, weak people like you. Keep posting online, I know it's the only place you feel big and strong enough to run mouth to your betters.

Says the biggest internet tough guy in this entire thread. Pot, meet kettle.

Weaboo has poor understanding of english language.

Oh, you're so cute when you're obviously trolling. Try harder and you might make it in the big leagues one day <3
---
PSN: MasamuneMonkey
"I'm the warrior of love and rage, Black Frost!"
#96garfeePosted 12/7/2012 1:32:26 PM
AuraOfSouls posted...
Solid89 posted...
How about you supposed military people go over to a call of duty board or Medal of Honor board and cry about the actual unrealistic things there. The guy died in the first 5 minutes of the game so he is an irrelevant character get over what he said.

I don't care what you've done in the military or martial arts you've done. You are nobodies in this world. The military people who don't boast about their history are the ones that matter since they aren't focused on their own accomplishments

This

This
#97Solid89Posted 12/7/2012 1:33:11 PM
BrockSamson posted...
Solid89 posted...
BrockSamson posted...
Solid89 posted...
BrockSamson posted...
Solid89 posted...

Explain to me how mentioning the implausibility of one of the opening lines of the game is boasting, genius.

You've been in an argument over what you've done since you started this topic. Or are you that dumb you forget what you post

Yeah, because I was swarmed by imbeciles that decided that my having done something and talking about it in a completely normal fashion eithout ego was bragging. It's the nature of the internet. OMG you said you've done something I haven't???? ERMAGERD YUR BRAGIN!!

You're very first post to start this topic you listed a bunch of crap you did. To try and make your whole point valid. Then you went on to list your basic military history then tell other people they new less than you because you we're in longer. Guess what all of that would be boasting and bragging. If no one asks you about any of that and you just list it for no reason that would be boasting and bragging.

So I suppose you don't stand up for yourself when a bunch of internet dorks start in on you for no reason?

no because it's the internet. Why would I need to defend myself when these people don't know me. You don't make things any better when you attack them. You're just like them you say things through the internet which doesn't make them true. You can say anything about yourself and how you served in the military and have martial arts and mma experience, but thats the benefit of the internet in that you can create any type of persona you want for yourself and you can expect people to believe it. But not everyone believes things they read fact or fiction. Grow up and man up and stop acting like a child and trying to play who has a bigger set based off of an internet message board argument
#98Bubba787Posted 12/7/2012 1:36:19 PM
BrockSamson posted...

Granted you are also on the internet as well, let alone gamefaqs. I find your use of the word dork ironic.
---
MrPibbRules: Hey man, she has two tentacles...can't we share?
SSJGrimReaper: Well...okay. As long as we don't make eye contact it should be fine.
#99DHG_SweepPosted 12/7/2012 1:39:04 PM

I prefer to take the back and get my third hook in, ya dig? ;)
Just playing, I don't tend to pull guard much since wrestling was my base going in, having done it since I was a youngin'. Honestly, the only time I even consider it is when starting from the knees due to mat space or when some FNG gives me a free guillotine.

Lol gotta develope that guard game if you Wanna advance. ;)
---
Anderson Silva P4P #1 and GOAT
#100BrockSamson(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 1:47:13 PM
Logic and reason has no place here I see. Whether or not anyone believes me is irrelevant, but I tend to take offense to nobodies telling me who or what I am. I speak my mind in the real world, and I will here too. It's easy to pick out the people who are pretending, and it's easy to spot the betas that see the internet as the ideal place to talk tough. I am also respectful to people that deserve it, but on the internet nobody has any respect because they fear no consequences for what they say. One can only hope that someday people will have to post under their real names when making inflammatory remarks to others. I'm over this, as no matter what everyone will only see and believe what their own experiences and limited knowledge allow.