Wheres the best place to hunt Boar? (not pig)

#1BushidoEffect3Posted 12/6/2012 5:13:21 PM
I've found many pigs, but to craft the other things I need, I have to find boar. Where on the map is the best place to find a bunch. If you can post coordinates that would be appreciated.

Nice how that added that feature to the map. More open world games should definitely do the same. Skyrim, Fallout anyone?
#2BushidoEffect3(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 5:34:14 PM
bump
#3ShELbY_GT500Posted 12/6/2012 5:51:38 PM
Im pretty sure there are multiple topics already about where to hunt said animal.

All animals can be found either at the location of their icon or if you do the hunting quests at the outposts that you take over. If you cannot find the 'boar' animal icon on your map then you may have to do some more radio towers to unlock more of the map.

I cannot specifically tell you where to search for boar or any other animal other than that.

The only other thing I can say is if you go to the icon and cannot find any then search outside the area, sometimes they'll be up to a 100 meters away from their respective icon and sometimes you just have to leave the area and come back another time.
---
Mess with the bull?...
#4BuckVanHammerPosted 12/6/2012 5:52:44 PM
ya i had a little trouble with boars, but i found some near the doctors house. I've also noticed some around larger predators like bears and tigers. they have to have something to eat i guess
---
hat'er n. a person that calls you out on your douchebaggery
#5aquagoatPosted 12/6/2012 10:32:36 PM
Just keep going with the story. I couldn't find boars either, after the initial mission that makes you kill two of them. The third radio station I got, which was right along with where the main story goes, revealed boars on the map. Sure enough, all the boars you could wish for.

PS. It's south of the starting village.
#6red_peacePosted 12/8/2012 3:57:08 AM
pigs on the map face right boars face left. went on a wild pig chase before i realized the icons show the boar's tusks
---
If i woke up looking like that i would go to the nearest living thing and kill it
#7Bigj089Posted 12/8/2012 4:31:26 AM
There is a boar icon on the map section just below the starting one.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator