Skrillex in far cry! Nothing like burnin some pot while listenin to jamaican dub

#1iamjosh308Posted 12/6/2012 6:26:51 PM
My god that mission was AWESOME. I felt like mr badass torching marijuana fields, houses and pirates with a giant flamethrower with skrillex in the background. Dubstep has tooken over muhahaha I LOVE IT

F*** I love this game
---
*wipes brown*
#2Arctic_SunrisePosted 12/6/2012 6:28:41 PM
That was Skrillex? Hot damn, I thought I hated Skrillex, but that piece of music is awesome.
---
"I love finding threads like these, it's like walking outside and finding the city's been bombed while you were sleeping." - Blighboy
#3mudelledgePosted 12/6/2012 6:31:56 PM
Arctic_Sunrise posted...
That was Skrillex? Hot damn, I thought I hated Skrillex, but that piece of music is awesome.

This, didn't know I would like dub step in general. But it could be the reggae.
---
I don't like anything in the mainstream and they don't like me.~ Bill Hicks
#4Arctic_SunrisePosted 12/6/2012 6:33:54 PM
Actually, now I think about it, isn't that nightclub music in Plaza on Blops II Skrillex? Sorry to mention COD here, but I like that piece too. Dammit, I thought all of Skrillex's stuff was dishwashers fighting robot monkeys in a Transformer orgy.
---
"I love finding threads like these, it's like walking outside and finding the city's been bombed while you were sleeping." - Blighboy
#5GrenpaPosted 12/6/2012 6:39:57 PM
This is the single worst topic title I've ever seen in my entire life.
#6Arctic_SunrisePosted 12/6/2012 6:41:30 PM
Grenpa posted...
This is the single worst topic title I've ever seen in my entire life.

I bet you had fun once and hated it too, right?
---
#7Ghengi5Tr0nPosted 12/6/2012 6:46:46 PM
I more of a drum and bass, traditional dub fan but they blended the dubstep well in this game. Not a huge Skrillex fan but I respect him.
---
"Walk through the flames with me until I'm free and from life departed piss on my dead skin, you broken hearted"
#8callitkarma13Posted 12/6/2012 6:47:57 PM
What song's used? I was told there was a Skrillex track in the game, not a huge fan or anything but just wondering...
---
Innuendo? More like in-HER-end-though
#9PinkestFloyd07Posted 12/6/2012 6:51:10 PM
damien marley wrote the majority of that song, skrillex put in a couple of dial up sounds thats about it, how did he become so credited, he barely writes music he just mixxes it together with a computer and his itunes, not that hes bad, hes just not a musician.
#10callitkarma13Posted 12/6/2012 6:52:52 PM
Ah it's that track, okay. I liked his old band during my emo phase haha.
---
Innuendo? More like in-HER-end-though