Skrillex in far cry! Nothing like burnin some pot while listenin to jamaican dub

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Skrillex in far cry! Nothing like burnin some pot while listenin to jamaican dub

User Info: iamjosh308

iamjosh308
4 years ago#1
My god that mission was AWESOME. I felt like mr badass torching marijuana fields, houses and pirates with a giant flamethrower with skrillex in the background. Dubstep has tooken over muhahaha I LOVE IT

F*** I love this game
*wipes brown*

User Info: Arctic_Sunrise

Arctic_Sunrise
4 years ago#2
That was Skrillex? Hot damn, I thought I hated Skrillex, but that piece of music is awesome.
"I love finding threads like these, it's like walking outside and finding the city's been bombed while you were sleeping." - Blighboy

User Info: mudelledge

mudelledge
4 years ago#3
Arctic_Sunrise posted...
That was Skrillex? Hot damn, I thought I hated Skrillex, but that piece of music is awesome.

This, didn't know I would like dub step in general. But it could be the reggae.
I don't like anything in the mainstream and they don't like me.~ Bill Hicks

Arctic_Sunrise
4 years ago#4
Actually, now I think about it, isn't that nightclub music in Plaza on Blops II Skrillex? Sorry to mention COD here, but I like that piece too. Dammit, I thought all of Skrillex's stuff was dishwashers fighting robot monkeys in a Transformer orgy.
"I love finding threads like these, it's like walking outside and finding the city's been bombed while you were sleeping." - Blighboy

User Info: Grenpa

Grenpa
4 years ago#5
This is the single worst topic title I've ever seen in my entire life.

Arctic_Sunrise
4 years ago#6
Grenpa posted...
This is the single worst topic title I've ever seen in my entire life.

I bet you had fun once and hated it too, right?

User Info: Ghengi5Tr0n

Ghengi5Tr0n
4 years ago#7
I more of a drum and bass, traditional dub fan but they blended the dubstep well in this game. Not a huge Skrillex fan but I respect him.
"Walk through the flames with me until I'm free and from life departed piss on my dead skin, you broken hearted"

User Info: callitkarma13

callitkarma13
4 years ago#8
What song's used? I was told there was a Skrillex track in the game, not a huge fan or anything but just wondering...
Innuendo? More like in-HER-end-though

User Info: PinkestFloyd07

PinkestFloyd07
4 years ago#9
damien marley wrote the majority of that song, skrillex put in a couple of dial up sounds thats about it, how did he become so credited, he barely writes music he just mixxes it together with a computer and his itunes, not that hes bad, hes just not a musician.

User Info: callitkarma13

callitkarma13
4 years ago#10
Ah it's that track, okay. I liked his old band during my emo phase haha.
Innuendo? More like in-HER-end-though
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Skrillex in far cry! Nothing like burnin some pot while listenin to jamaican dub

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived