Do you think the reason for the abrasive, atmosphere breaking dubstep music ...

#21Squall954Posted 12/7/2012 4:03:42 AM
steaknchips posted...
If the game had been released ten years ago youd be burning crops to the sound of Ian Van Dahl or Alice Deejay.

I would honestly rather have those than dubstep.
---
THE ONLY KICKSTARTER YOU SHOULD GIVE A DAMN ABOUT.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/w21/super-techno-kitten-adventure
#22FyreboiPosted 12/7/2012 1:08:13 PM
hahahahalasers posted...
I figured it'd only be a matter of time before the 'hurp durp, yea man dubstep sux!' topics would start showing up on this board.

Is there really nothing better to talk about? This is an awesome game, are you really going to let the soundtrack color your opinion of it thy badly?

Insulting people because they dont like a genre of music?

Unless that Genre of music is Tween Pop how about you grow up

My problem with the Dubstep is it is completely atmosphere breaking to the point that it starts being louder than actual dialog or what the enemys you are stalking are saying
---
GT: Frostbyrn
#23flakmunkeyPosted 12/7/2012 1:12:46 PM
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
Im sure the topic title was meant to say atmosphere *making* dubstep..

Agreed, the music is awesome and intense and really adds to the feel of the game. I love when im stealthing around a camp and its all quiet, but the second I mess up and someone sees me it just starts blaring. Really gets the adrenaline going.
#24gamedude00000Posted 12/7/2012 1:30:49 PM
There should be options presented like this...

Dubstep: On [ ] Off [ ] RMI [X] (Or, Real Music Instead)
---
Now Playing: Dishonored, Black Ops 2, Guild Wars 2, War Z
Gamefaqs Ancient Rank Reached 12/01/2011.
#25Perfect LightPosted 12/7/2012 1:35:22 PM
I turned the music off after only a few hours and I like it a lot better now. It was particularly annoying because it would be this really action-heavy wub wub music and I was just standing in a camp doing nothing.
---
youtube.com/sciencebytes, learn something new
#26OzzyMcRckyPosted 12/8/2012 4:31:23 PM
Fyreboi posted...
hahahahalasers posted...
I figured it'd only be a matter of time before the 'hurp durp, yea man dubstep sux!' topics would start showing up on this board.

Is there really nothing better to talk about? This is an awesome game, are you really going to let the soundtrack color your opinion of it thy badly?

Insulting people because they dont like a genre of music?

Unless that Genre of music is Tween Pop how about you grow up

My problem with the Dubstep is it is completely atmosphere breaking to the point that it starts being louder than actual dialog or what the enemys you are stalking are saying

How is he insulting anyone in any way ? He is just stating that nitpicking over such a small thing when the game is pretty damn good is stupid. Which it is. And I have to disagree. The dubstep, which usually I am not a fan of, fits certain parts of this game perfectly e.g. burning all the drug crops with Make It Bun Dem playing in the background made that mission what it was. Without that track playing in the background it would of been a far less enjoyable experience imho. It really got me pumped and who would honestly go with a stealthy approach for a mission where you are essentially creating a massive "COME HERE AND ATTEMPT TO KILL ME QUICKLY AS I'M BURNING ALL YOUR PRODUCT" signal...
---
360 tag:OzzyMcRcky
Ps3:OzzyMcRcky
#27wrexwrecksPosted 12/8/2012 6:22:57 PM
Just turn the music off. Otherwise you might not hear the tiger that's about to kill you.
---
It's gor-GET - because there are no French people in Westeros.
#28outlawstar289Posted 12/8/2012 6:32:51 PM
Fyreboi posted...
The main problem is they only have

Music Off

And

Master Volume

They need a Music Volume,Effect Volume and Dialog Volume

THISSSS
---
IMPERIVM
GT: Commando GMC
#29JPawesomePosted 12/8/2012 9:03:31 PM
wrexwrecks posted...
Just turn the music off. Otherwise you might not hear the tiger that's about to kill you.

Dude, nothing with save you from the sneak-attack-tiger-of-death. Not even turning off the dubstep.

Seriously. The dubsteb would be cool if it was in a city or something. But not some random island jungle...
---
GamerTag: MasterRaptor77