Ever feel bad killing animals? *maybe spoilers*

#11dasboosPosted 12/7/2012 3:53:20 AM
I did have second thoughts when I found a bear in cage. Then I shot it in the face with a shotgun, skinned it and went on my merry way.
---
"Scissors are over powered, Rock is fine." - Paper
GT - stealth finger
#12TheCongoPosted 12/7/2012 3:55:45 AM
I love animals.

Hunting animals just for game and entertainment is WRONG. Plain and simple. Unfortunately lots of people are accustomed to this in real life.

But if you use an animal for food, and put its skin to good use. I have no problem. That is what animals were made for, it is natural to hunt them for human needs. Yes I am referring to Far Cry, those skins are damn useful.

So no I do not have a problem.
---
"The worst thing about quotes found on the internet is you never really know if they are true or not." - Abraham Lincoln
#13steaknchipsPosted 12/7/2012 3:59:01 AM
felt bad after killing a bird of paradise, i thought id be able to harvest feathers but.....nothing, just a dead bird and a new journal entry.

Lookin down at its little corpse i felt like it was a bit of a waste killing it.
#14SmackemsPosted 12/7/2012 4:06:42 AM
Yes I do. When I come across missions/outposts where there's animals in a cage, I kill all of the humans then get a safe distance away from them and shoot the cage. They then run free, and I get to feel fluffy inside.
---
Common sense is the most uncommon thing in the world-some dude.
#15Sicario001Posted 12/7/2012 4:12:18 AM
Burning the animals is fun. They tend to run into each other and spread the fire, so you end up with a few dead things and a burnt part of the forest.
---
I'm doing fishsticks you know, it is a very delicate state of mind.
XboxLive - TheDrunkITGuy
#16Death_SpasmPosted 12/7/2012 5:11:39 AM(edited)
TheCongo posted...
I love animals.

Hunting animals just for game and entertainment is WRONG. Plain and simple. Unfortunately lots of people are accustomed to this in real life.

But if you use an animal for food, and put its skin to good use. I have no problem. That is what animals were made for, it is natural to hunt them for human needs. Yes I am referring to Far Cry, those skins are damn useful.

this can't be a real post

what on earth do you mean "that is what animals were made for?"
---
Slinky + Escalator = EVERLASTING FUN
#17CruorComaPosted 12/7/2012 5:17:55 AM
Death_Spasm posted...
TheCongo posted...
I love animals.

Leave it alone.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#18vigorm0rtisPosted 12/7/2012 5:21:13 AM
Death_Spasm posted...

You're about to step into a theological debate. Back away.
---
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd
#19Runner_stylePosted 12/7/2012 5:26:46 AM
Yeah, I wouldn't kill animals on this game if I was you guys, Virtual peta will hunt your character down and throw animal blood on him.
---
Remember kiddies, your opinion isn't fact. If someone disagrees with your opinion quit crying, get over it.
#20ish0turfac3Posted 12/7/2012 5:30:15 AM
No? Why should I? I don't feel bad for killing computer simulated programs with textures and polygons.
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3
"Beef is evil chicken"