Ever feel bad killing animals? *maybe spoilers*

#21Burn-the-lightPosted 12/7/2012 6:34:24 AM
ish0turfac3 posted...
No? Why should I? I don't feel bad for killing computer simulated programs with textures and polygons.

That's what the kid on Digimon thought, then it turned out the digital world was real and he discovered he'd been torturing living creatures, causing him to have a breakdown.

So yeah, why don't you go home and think about that before murdering all those fluffy, computer simulated animals.

P.S - Don't feel bad for killing tigers though. They're c****.
---
We walk toward desire, hand in hand through fields of fire, with only love to light the way, on the road to judgement day.
DD Pawn: Ishzark, Warrior vocation.
#22BryanPS360Posted 12/7/2012 6:47:03 AM
Nope. They are just virtual animals and I have a reason to kill them (capacity upgrades).
---
XBGT:ABN THUG 210 PSN: ABNTHUG210
#23BikeaLossPosted 12/7/2012 6:51:50 AM
It's not like killing real game, but still it's quite entertaining.
#24ZephyriuumPosted 12/7/2012 6:55:07 AM
rush86 posted...
Is this a joke? U realize your playing a videgame and nothing is alive. I dont fell bad for killing anything

I kill animals, i don't care for that, but recently, i started to feel bad for killing innocent people( iin Assassin's Creed, or Skyrim for example), now i only kill someone if i have a really good reason
---
Remember dearie, "All magic comes with a price"
#25Kazuya-MishimaPosted 12/7/2012 7:00:25 AM
No i enjoy killing them (in games that is). However for some reason i can't get myself to kill turtles.... maybe because my father used to have one so i like them allot. Also i can't kill rabbits in any game :/. Tigers and other big/dangerous animals, i enjoy killing them because it's basicly kill or be killed.
#26LeatherhidePosted 12/7/2012 7:32:49 AM
Kazuya-Mishima posted...
No i enjoy killing them (in games that is). However for some reason i can't get myself to kill turtles.... maybe because my father used to have one so i like them allot. Also i can't kill rabbits in any game :/. Tigers and other big/dangerous animals, i enjoy killing them because it's basicly kill or be killed.

Tigers actually warn you when you approach them, they only attack if you stay or move closer to them. You could just go away instead of killing it. I only kill animals if they're in my way or for the upgrades.
---
Fallout 3 isn't Oblivion with guns, it's Fallout 3 with Guns.
#27Perfect LightPosted 12/7/2012 7:56:39 AM
wolfwing posted...
Also...isn't black panther a bit redundant?

Just to clarify this point, there's no single animal called a "panther." Black panthers are black-colored variants of jaguars, leopards or tigers, among others. Panthera is a feline genus which encompasses those cats as well as lions.
---
youtube.com/sciencebytes, learn something new
#28KiutsuPosted 12/7/2012 9:13:56 AM
Feel bad killing animals in a videogame? No never. You don't feel bad killing humans/aliens and you don't feel bad killing monsters. Monsters and humans/aliens are living beings too so i don't see why animals should get special treatment.

It's just a videogame.
#29myceloPosted 12/7/2012 9:17:35 AM
1) liberate outpost
2) wait for friendly troops
3) release savage beast
4) watch
---
If read by accident, provoke vomiting.
GT: myceloX
#30ish0turfac3Posted 12/7/2012 10:36:19 AM
Burn-the-light posted...
ish0turfac3 posted...
No? Why should I? I don't feel bad for killing computer simulated programs with textures and polygons.

That's what the kid on Digimon thought, then it turned out the digital world was real and he discovered he'd been torturing living creatures, causing him to have a breakdown.

So yeah, why don't you go home and think about that before murdering all those fluffy, computer simulated animals.

P.S - Don't feel bad for killing tigers though. They're c****.

Da hell is digimon?
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3
"Beef is evil chicken"