what weapons would you want to see in dlc?

#21JON4495Posted 12/8/2012 3:28:18 PM
Hunting rifle(like the ones from red dead redemption)
M21
Sawn-off shotgun
M1 Garand, or any other world war 2 era weapons
---
Gamertag: BIONICxSHADOW
#22Vexx1313(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 5:55:54 PM
I want to see more throwable weapons like sticky grenades like the ones from brink that look like potato mashers with spikes and throwing knives because I can't count the times a charger runs at me while I'm reloading and need to interrupt my reload.
#23BiggyDXPosted 12/8/2012 6:38:30 PM
Instead of a weapon, I'd like a camouflage outfit or skin paint so that you are xx% less likely to be detected.

If I did have to have a weapon, I think a dart rope would be nice. You'd have to be within a certain range, but it would let you do takedowns from a larger distance and drag their bodies from prying eyes.
---
Gamertag: My user name
#24BADGERN1PPLESPosted 12/8/2012 6:44:47 PM
JPawesome posted...
BADGERN1PPLES posted...
alarson posted...
BADGERN1PPLES posted...
Steyr Aug, P90, H&K 416, Glock 18 auto, .50 Desert Eagle, S&W 500, Saiga 12, Mossberg 500 Chainsaw, Corner Shot, Dart gun, Barrett M107/82. And some ammunition types: Incendiary, explosive, tracer, slug.
That would be the Awesomeness!

Autism ladies and gentleman. The 416 and Desert Eagle is already in the game. Stop reading weapons and attachments from COD and BF. The G18 doesn't come in anything besides automatic.

Small ***** or ***** envy, wich is it?

Bad spelling, stupid name, or first-grader, which is it?

Edit: Censored the quote, 'cause I don't want to take the fall for your stupidity.

LMAO. Clearly some social development issues you have there. I apologize not just for me, but for all those mean mean bullies who pulled your underwear over your head and gave merit to this type of behavior.
---
Me. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherf***er in the room, accept no substitutes.
#25CatSweaterPosted 12/8/2012 6:55:46 PM
Winchester repeating rifle.

Type 30 Rifle. (Japans WW2 rifle, fitting with the Letters of the Lost)

Harpoon gun.

and more handguns.
---
GT: wolfpunch
#26woolaysPosted 12/8/2012 6:58:20 PM
H&K G11 is what I would kill to see, and to a lesser extent an ots-33 machine pistol (think thats it)
---
All hail the mighty woolay.
http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/Muddywater10/stupid3-23.png
#27ragEquiT_Posted 12/8/2012 7:14:01 PM
BADGERN1PPLES posted...
JPawesome posted...
BADGERN1PPLES posted...
alarson posted...
BADGERN1PPLES posted...
Steyr Aug, P90, H&K 416, Glock 18 auto, .50 Desert Eagle, S&W 500, Saiga 12, Mossberg 500 Chainsaw, Corner Shot, Dart gun, Barrett M107/82. And some ammunition types: Incendiary, explosive, tracer, slug.
That would be the Awesomeness!

Autism ladies and gentleman. The 416 and Desert Eagle is already in the game. Stop reading weapons and attachments from COD and BF. The G18 doesn't come in anything besides automatic.

Small ***** or ***** envy, wich is it?

Bad spelling, stupid name, or first-grader, which is it?

Edit: Censored the quote, 'cause I don't want to take the fall for your stupidity.

LMAO. Clearly some social development issues you have there. I apologize not just for me, but for all those mean mean bullies who pulled your underwear over your head and gave merit to this type of behavior.

lol dyel?
---
You can pick the red pill, or the blue pill,
or Synthesis.. (whatever that is)