1000/1000 Club

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. 1000/1000 Club

User Info: assassin2k8

assassin2k8
4 years ago#1
you know the drill.
Fluttershy is best pony

User Info: Carpetfluff

Carpetfluff
4 years ago#2
Will do when someone agrees to wander through the co-op with me. All the SP stuff is done.

User Info: PennState0411

PennState0411
4 years ago#3
Sadly I have a life and won't be able to get all the achievements within the week it comes out.
Xbox Live: ButtcheeksMagoo
PSN: ButtcheeksMagoo

User Info: CalistoCoon

CalistoCoon
4 years ago#4
The co-op stages are all that's keeping me from achieving this sadly.
GT:Emotional Hobo

User Info: aiwaz

aiwaz
4 years ago#5
PennState0411 posted...
Sadly I have a life and won't be able to get all the achievements within the week it comes out.

Everyone here has a life.

If others make games a priority, and you choose to make other things more important (or believe that those other things have some sort of pre-existing, innate 'importance' that orders you around like a slave and devours your time) then that's the life you've created for yourself.

No big deal, bro.

PennState0411
4 years ago#6
aiwaz posted...
PennState0411 posted...

If others make games a priority, and you choose to make other things more important (or believe that those other things have some sort of pre-existing, innate 'importance' that orders you around like a slave and devours your time) then that's the life you've created for yourself.

No big deal, bro.

Tl;dr, also don't care. Sorry bro

Carpetfluff
4 years ago#7
PennState0411 posted...

And in my defence, not that I should need to bother, we had sooner in the UK so it's not like I've just sat on it since last Tuesday.

User Info: aiwaz

aiwaz
4 years ago#8
PennState0411 posted...
aiwaz posted...
PennState0411 posted...

No big deal, bro.

Tl;dr, also don't care. Sorry bro

LOL pathetic.

PennState0411
4 years ago#9
Carpetfluff posted...
PennState0411 posted...

And in my defence, not that I should need to bother, we had sooner in the UK so it's not like I've just sat on it since last Tuesday.

You're right, you shouldn't have bothered

Carpetfluff
4 years ago#10
Oh well; I played the game, not the achievements; they just came organically.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. 1000/1000 Club

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived