1000/1000 Club

#1assassin2k8Posted 12/7/2012 1:20:21 PM
you know the drill.
---
Fluttershy is best pony
#2CarpetfluffPosted 12/7/2012 1:27:13 PM
Will do when someone agrees to wander through the co-op with me. All the SP stuff is done.
#3PennState0411Posted 12/7/2012 1:40:28 PM
Sadly I have a life and won't be able to get all the achievements within the week it comes out.
---
Xbox Live: ButtcheeksMagoo
PSN: ButtcheeksMagoo
#4CalistoCoonPosted 12/7/2012 1:45:28 PM
The co-op stages are all that's keeping me from achieving this sadly.
---
GT:Emotional Hobo
#5aiwazPosted 12/7/2012 1:58:55 PM
PennState0411 posted...
Sadly I have a life and won't be able to get all the achievements within the week it comes out.

Everyone here has a life.

If others make games a priority, and you choose to make other things more important (or believe that those other things have some sort of pre-existing, innate 'importance' that orders you around like a slave and devours your time) then that's the life you've created for yourself.

No big deal, bro.
#6PennState0411Posted 12/7/2012 2:00:31 PM
aiwaz posted...
PennState0411 posted...

If others make games a priority, and you choose to make other things more important (or believe that those other things have some sort of pre-existing, innate 'importance' that orders you around like a slave and devours your time) then that's the life you've created for yourself.

No big deal, bro.

Tl;dr, also don't care. Sorry bro
---
#7CarpetfluffPosted 12/7/2012 2:03:19 PM
PennState0411 posted...

And in my defence, not that I should need to bother, we had sooner in the UK so it's not like I've just sat on it since last Tuesday.
#8aiwazPosted 12/7/2012 2:04:07 PM
PennState0411 posted...
aiwaz posted...
PennState0411 posted...

No big deal, bro.

Tl;dr, also don't care. Sorry bro

LOL pathetic.
#9PennState0411Posted 12/7/2012 2:05:23 PM
Carpetfluff posted...
PennState0411 posted...

And in my defence, not that I should need to bother, we had sooner in the UK so it's not like I've just sat on it since last Tuesday.

You're right, you shouldn't have bothered
---
#10CarpetfluffPosted 12/7/2012 2:08:07 PM
Oh well; I played the game, not the achievements; they just came organically.