1000/1000 Club

#11rx54Posted 12/7/2012 3:09:51 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#12PennState0411Posted 12/7/2012 3:10:59 PM
aiwaz posted...
PennState0411 posted...
aiwaz posted...
PennState0411 posted...
Sadly I have a life and won't be able to get all the achievements within the week it comes out.

Everyone here has a life.

If others make games a priority, and you choose to make other things more important (or believe that those other things have some sort of pre-existing, innate 'importance' that orders you around like a slave and devours your time) then that's the life you've created for yourself.

No big deal, bro.

Tl;dr, also don't care. Sorry bro

LOL pathetic.

Lol i know right? All these lames making a game their life. Pathetic
---
Xbox Live: ButtcheeksMagoo
PSN: ButtcheeksMagoo
#13rx54Posted 12/7/2012 3:12:07 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#14PennState0411Posted 12/7/2012 3:13:35 PM
rx54 posted...
PennState0411 posted...
aiwaz posted...
PennState0411 posted...
Sadly I have a life and won't be able to get all the achievements within the week it comes out.

If others make games a priority, and you choose to make other things more important (or believe that those other things have some sort of pre-existing, innate 'importance' that orders you around like a slave and devours your time) then that's the life you've created for yourself.

No big deal, bro.

Getting raped at Penn State must really fill up ones time schedule.

What an original comment.
---
#15rx54Posted 12/7/2012 3:17:09 PM
PennState0411 posted...
rx54 posted...
PennState0411 posted...
aiwaz posted...
PennState0411 posted...

No big deal, bro.

Getting raped at Penn State must really fill up ones time schedule.

What an original comment.

You must be a fan of child rape, but knew that wouldn't have been allowed as a username, so you just called yourself Penn State.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyC28ffPjQ
Experts.
#16PennState0411Posted 12/7/2012 3:21:13 PM
If you looked at my karma youd see i have had this name far before the sandusky stuff. Nice try though.
---
#17rx54Posted 12/7/2012 3:25:39 PM(edited)
PennState0411 posted...
If you looked at my karma youd see i have had this name far before the sandusky stuff. Nice try though.

Then it's even funnier, because you unintentionally are stuck with a name that every time people will see, it will remind them of child rape lol.
---
Experts.
#18BushidoEffect3Posted 12/7/2012 3:27:51 PM
aiwaz posted...
PennState0411 posted...
aiwaz posted...
PennState0411 posted...

No big deal, bro.

LOL pathetic.

LOL nerd, projection. Calling others "pathetic".

(or believe that those other things have some sort of pre-existing, innate 'importance'

Pennstate has a point. The game JUST came out, especially in the US launch. Those of us with jobs and bills and things to do outside of the house simply can't join your "L33T" 1000/1000 Meaningless pride Club at this point in time. And yes real-world things and tasks have more 'innate importance'.

If you're still in high school I can forgive your statement. If not, then like JC Denton said:
"What a shame"
#19rx54Posted 12/7/2012 3:31:15 PM
BushidoEffect3 posted...
aiwaz posted...
PennState0411 posted...
aiwaz posted...
PennState0411 posted...

No big deal, bro.

LOL pathetic.

LOL nerd, projection. Calling others "pathetic".

(or believe that those other things have some sort of pre-existing, innate 'importance'

Pennstate has a point. The game JUST came out, especially in the US launch. Those of us with jobs and bills and things to do outside of the house simply can't join your "L33T" 1000/1000 Meaningless pride Club at this point in time. And yes real-world things and tasks have more 'innate importance'.

If you're still in high school I can forgive your statement. If not, then like JC Denton said:
"What a shame"

It's still pathetic to come into topics and try to make yourself seem like you're really important and have better things to do than everyone else in the topic.

If you can't understand that, you're just as arrogant and self-centered as Penn State because you need to go running around telling people about how you have an actual life so you can feel like you're somehow important in the universe.

Good day.
---
Experts.
#20PennState0411Posted 12/7/2012 3:32:52 PM
rx54 posted...
PennState0411 posted...

Then it's even funnier, because you unintentionally are stuck with a name that every time people will see, it will remind them of child rape lol.

Lol resorting to making fun of my username. What an immature virgin
---