1000/1000 Club

#51assassin2k8(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 4:13:32 PM
all i wanted was a topic of people who got 1000 GS, but no, people like penn and ryan have to come in here and ruin it. thanks a lot guys ;_;
---
Fluttershy is best pony
#52Ryan-06Posted 12/7/2012 4:17:28 PM(edited)
assassin2k8 posted...
oh no you don't ryan, this is my topic. post your own damn topic about FC2 and FC3

Indeed. we already posted our apology. Time to start fresh. And seeing as I'm not 1000 yet. I said I'll come back when I do. And when did you hit 1000? how'd you do it?

I had this sudden urge to replay FC2, had so much fun in the MP back then. Vehicles, placeable turrets, and more breakable objects. Will they patch the first 2 in FC3 later on? Remember how FC2 had "Ranked Match" and "player match", which was used to play on user maps only, no matter how crazy they looked? We need that separate playlist in FC3.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six
http://i50.tinypic.com/who87l.gif
#53rx54Posted 12/7/2012 4:16:22 PM(edited)
Ryan-06 posted...
assassin2k8 posted...
oh no you don't ryan, this is my topic. post your own damn topic about FC2 and FC3

Indeed. we already posted our apology. Time to start fresh.
I had this sudden urge to replay FC2, had so much fun in the MP back then. Vehicles, placeable turrets, and more breakable objects. Will they patch the first 2 in FC3 later on? Remember how FC2 had "Ranked Match" and "player match", which was used to play on user maps only, no matter how crazy they looked? We need that separate playlist in FC3.

I like how you already messed up in your start fresh post.
Wtf does this have to do with 1000 GS exactly?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyC28ffPjQ
Experts.
#54PennState0411Posted 12/7/2012 4:16:34 PM
assassin2k8 posted...
all i wanted was a topic of people who got 1000 GS, but no, people like penn and ryan have to come in here and ruin it. thanks a lot guys ;_;

You probably would have gotten like 8 replies max, we did you a favor lol but ya sorry
---
Xbox Live: ButtcheeksMagoo
PSN: ButtcheeksMagoo
#55rx54Posted 12/7/2012 4:18:56 PM(edited)
assassin2k8 posted...

I honestly don't go for gamerscore, I just play for fun.
I was also just trying to understand these dudes awesome lives of going around to people with worse lives and telling them about how much worse their life is and how much of a better one they have.
So sorry for that? lol
---
Experts.
#56aiwazPosted 12/7/2012 4:19:28 PM
Ryan-06 posted...
^ I'm guessing rx and aiwaz are still young teens. make a good couple too. very similar kids! =)

Your nasty comments don't make you look any better anyway. "Butt rape at penn state"? Grow up. Won't get anymore respect if you keep acting like that.

30, actually. I don't have even half these achievements either.
Don't lump me in with anyone else, I was merely decimating some poor sod's reasoning that people here don't have lives simply because he has things that are obviously more important to him. The guy's an idiot and I called him out, no harm done except to....apparently everyone else.
#57PennState0411Posted 12/7/2012 4:20:26 PM
I don't go for 1000/1000 my first playthrough, i just have fun but ill go for it the next playthrough.
---
Xbox Live: ButtcheeksMagoo
PSN: ButtcheeksMagoo
#58rx54Posted 12/7/2012 4:21:33 PM
aiwaz posted...
Ryan-06 posted...
^ I'm guessing rx and aiwaz are still young teens. make a good couple too. very similar kids! =)

Your nasty comments don't make you look any better anyway. "Butt rape at penn state"? Grow up. Won't get anymore respect if you keep acting like that.

30, actually. I don't have even half these achievements either.
Don't lump me in with anyone else, I was merely decimating some poor sod's reasoning that people here don't have lives simply because he has things that are obviously more important to him. The guy's an idiot and I called him out, no harm done except to....apparently everyone else.

I'm practically on your side, which is probably why he grouped me with you.
It's just half my posts in this topic were serious and half were Penn State jokes.
---
Experts.
#59Ryan-06Posted 12/7/2012 4:26:29 PM(edited)
aiwaz posted...
Ryan-06 posted...

30, actually. I don't have even half these achievements either..

Didn't sound like it at first. Anyway nvm. same. I don't have half the achivs myself. Picked mine up late Tuesday.

PennState0411 posted...
I don't go for 1000/1000 my first playthrough, i just have fun but ill go for it the next playthrough.

This. I have a friend who's an achievement *****, and he tries to get 1000 on most every game at first. But if some are out of the way or require a different approach, I won't even bother until a 2nd playthrough.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six
http://i50.tinypic.com/who87l.gif
#60assassin2k8(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 4:23:38 PM
ok, thanks, that's all i wanted to know, if anyone had a certain amount of achievements or not. Thank you for posting :D
---
Fluttershy is best pony