Hunters Instinct syringe needs to be revised

#1BiggyDXPosted 12/7/2012 3:41:32 PM
The bright green and yellow don't help in distinguishing game from the background. I can understand that it would work at night but in the morning its a pain, especially in places with many slopes and hillsides.

I think it'd be better if they made it a bright red color. Can easily see that through the foliage.
---
Gamertag: My user name
#2A_Hairy_WafflePosted 12/7/2012 3:44:39 PM
I thought the same thing while hunting deer for a quest. I only needed one more and could not find him no matter how many I used. I just gave up and never did it.
#3bluehat94Posted 12/7/2012 3:48:39 PM
A_Hairy_Waffle posted...
I thought the same thing while hunting deer for a quest. I only needed one more and could not find him no matter how many I used. I just gave up and never did it.

That one was hard, I figured out that you have to mark them all individually from the start point and it becomes way easier.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#4D_GryphonPosted 12/7/2012 4:01:13 PM
I think it works pretty well.
#5BiggyDX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 4:15:41 PM
bluehat94 posted...
A_Hairy_Waffle posted...

That one was hard, I figured out that you have to mark them all individually from the start point and it becomes way easier.

LOL. This is EXACTLY why I made this post. I was stuck on the last one. Turned out it was dangling off the edge of a slope.
---
Gamertag: My user name