Driving too easy?

#1wolfwingPosted 12/7/2012 2:44:56 PM
After all the times I've had to repair my car in 2, or get out and walk or fight back....driving almsot seems to easy I've never had any point where I had to get out of a car while driving through enemy teritory that wasn't my own bad driving.
---
Mithra 72 Paladin/36 Warrior Asura.
#2BlackknifePosted 12/7/2012 2:51:25 PM
I'm not sure I'd say easy....the vehicles handle like total crap now in my opinion. They may not damage as easily, but I think they handled much better in the first two games. The quad is like driving on a frozen lake!
#3vigorm0rtisPosted 12/7/2012 2:52:41 PM
Blackknife posted...
The quad is like driving on a frozen lake!

Play Fuel and see if you still think so.
---
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd
#4bluehat94Posted 12/7/2012 2:53:09 PM
Feels about the same to me, maybe a little better.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#5wolfwing(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 2:58:04 PM
well yeah they drive like you know what., but if you can keep it on the road you can go from point A to point B through multiple enemy ambushes without having to repair. I've traveled via car between multiple towers without anything worse then needing a heal myself 1 time when I went through like 4.
---
Mithra 72 Paladin/36 Warrior Asura.
#6D_GryphonPosted 12/7/2012 3:03:43 PM
Driving is only bad if you're gunning it the whole time. If you drive like a normal person it's not that bad.

The dune buggy is pretty amazing though, you can gun it and it hugs the road like a champ.