Driving too easy?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Driving too easy?

User Info: wolfwing

wolfwing
3 years ago#1
After all the times I've had to repair my car in 2, or get out and walk or fight back....driving almsot seems to easy I've never had any point where I had to get out of a car while driving through enemy teritory that wasn't my own bad driving.
Mithra 72 Paladin/36 Warrior Asura.

User Info: Blackknife

Blackknife
3 years ago#2
I'm not sure I'd say easy....the vehicles handle like total crap now in my opinion. They may not damage as easily, but I think they handled much better in the first two games. The quad is like driving on a frozen lake!

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
3 years ago#3
Blackknife posted...
The quad is like driving on a frozen lake!

Play Fuel and see if you still think so.
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd

User Info: bluehat94

bluehat94
3 years ago#4
Feels about the same to me, maybe a little better.
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."

User Info: wolfwing

wolfwing
3 years ago#5
well yeah they drive like you know what., but if you can keep it on the road you can go from point A to point B through multiple enemy ambushes without having to repair. I've traveled via car between multiple towers without anything worse then needing a heal myself 1 time when I went through like 4.
Mithra 72 Paladin/36 Warrior Asura.

User Info: D_Gryphon

D_Gryphon
3 years ago#6
Driving is only bad if you're gunning it the whole time. If you drive like a normal person it's not that bad.

The dune buggy is pretty amazing though, you can gun it and it hugs the road like a champ.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Driving too easy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived