Man I hate this game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Man I hate this game

User Info: ironmaidenfan70

ironmaidenfan70
4 years ago#1
It freaks me out every time I'm walking around at night, it's the noises of the animals that do it but why do some sound the same like a bull sounds like a tiger,and a Calloway sound like pigs
I love to sing-a About the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a,I love to sing-a,

User Info: assassin2k8

assassin2k8
4 years ago#2
look out for crocs in the water.
Fluttershy is best pony

User Info: bluehat94

bluehat94
4 years ago#3
Golf clubs sound like pigs in this game?

Callaways are golf clubs, you meant cassowaries, not funny, I know, but I had to try.
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."

User Info: ironmaidenfan70

ironmaidenfan70
4 years ago#4
bluehat94 posted...
Golf clubs sound like pigs in this game?

Callaways are golf clubs, you meant cassowaries, not funny, I know, but I had to try.

Oops lol ,lol I had a funny moment with a croc I was getting shot by pirates and I dove into the river Into a crocs mouth I thought it was some drift wood
I love to sing-a About the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a,I love to sing-a,

User Info: bluehat94

bluehat94
4 years ago#5
The first time I got attacked by a croc it almost gave me a heart attack, it was so unexpected.
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."

User Info: Ryan-06

Ryan-06
4 years ago#6
assassin2k8 posted...
look out for crocs in the water.

look out for sharks too. I also got pounced on out of nowhere by a Leopard.
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six
http://i50.tinypic.com/who87l.gif

User Info: wrexwrecks

wrexwrecks
4 years ago#7
******* tapirs!

They sound like terrifying hell-beasts and often share territory with big cats. There's nothing worse than getting so freaked out by a tapir that you miss the tiger about to pounce.
It's gor-GET - because there are no French people in Westeros.

User Info: fantasytactics

fantasytactics
4 years ago#8
Here I am, playing the very first mission where you get the plants and kill the pigs/boars. For some reason I cannot see the damned water plant so I've spent a good 5 minutes swimming in a circle then all of a sudden there's an alligator chomping at my arm. It scared me so much, but once I rolled it over and slashed its throat I felt a little bit redeemed.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Man I hate this game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived