Man I hate this game

#1ironmaidenfan70Posted 12/7/2012 4:29:00 PM
It freaks me out every time I'm walking around at night, it's the noises of the animals that do it but why do some sound the same like a bull sounds like a tiger,and a Calloway sound like pigs
---
I love to sing-a About the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a,I love to sing-a,
#2assassin2k8Posted 12/7/2012 4:30:17 PM
look out for crocs in the water.
---
Fluttershy is best pony
#3bluehat94Posted 12/7/2012 4:34:20 PM
Golf clubs sound like pigs in this game?

Callaways are golf clubs, you meant cassowaries, not funny, I know, but I had to try.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#4ironmaidenfan70(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 4:37:40 PM
bluehat94 posted...
Golf clubs sound like pigs in this game?

Callaways are golf clubs, you meant cassowaries, not funny, I know, but I had to try.

Oops lol ,lol I had a funny moment with a croc I was getting shot by pirates and I dove into the river Into a crocs mouth I thought it was some drift wood
---
I love to sing-a About the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a,I love to sing-a,
#5bluehat94Posted 12/7/2012 4:39:14 PM
The first time I got attacked by a croc it almost gave me a heart attack, it was so unexpected.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#6Ryan-06Posted 12/7/2012 4:57:22 PM
assassin2k8 posted...
look out for crocs in the water.

look out for sharks too. I also got pounced on out of nowhere by a Leopard.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six
http://i50.tinypic.com/who87l.gif
#7wrexwrecksPosted 12/7/2012 5:20:15 PM
******* tapirs!

They sound like terrifying hell-beasts and often share territory with big cats. There's nothing worse than getting so freaked out by a tapir that you miss the tiger about to pounce.
---
It's gor-GET - because there are no French people in Westeros.
#8fantasytacticsPosted 12/7/2012 9:36:38 PM
Here I am, playing the very first mission where you get the plants and kill the pigs/boars. For some reason I cannot see the damned water plant so I've spent a good 5 minutes swimming in a circle then all of a sudden there's an alligator chomping at my arm. It scared me so much, but once I rolled it over and slashed its throat I felt a little bit redeemed.