Im finding this game almost unplayable.

#1ilikehamandhaloPosted 12/7/2012 4:25:19 PM
So I was super hyped for this but its really a major let down.

Ill start with combat. Guns are bad, really bad. The enemies somehow have perfect sight and ridiculous range while you dont, the melee is painful, bows let me down so bad and really as far as weapons go, the only bright point is the C4.

Why does nothing die? I shoot a pig 5 times in the face and it just runs away. Pirates seem to be hiding some sort of armor under those rags they wear. The menus, controls and the way they deal with your weapons/crafting/bags/ect. its god awful

In all, a pretty, open island isnt enough when every inch of it is filled with god mode pigs, more cars then a dealership patrolling constantly and animals that jump out of no wear.

I tried to sneak which just isnt a viable option, I tried range which is a huge lol and I even went ahead and tried to beef up my guy and guess what, I still died almost constantly. I dont mind a hard game but this isnt a hard game, its an unplayable one.
---
B**** if you wave then I will surf you
#2SAMCROftwPosted 12/7/2012 4:28:33 PM
k
#3StaticPenguinPosted 12/7/2012 4:31:24 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4SunDevil77Posted 12/7/2012 4:31:35 PM
SAMCROftw posted...
k

---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#5wrexwrecksPosted 12/7/2012 4:31:58 PM
You really are just bad at the game.

Maybe turn the diff down.
---
It's gor-GET - because there are no French people in Westeros.
#6Chaos_EvolvedPosted 12/7/2012 4:32:37 PM
If you are not trolling TC, I pity you
#7PennState0411Posted 12/7/2012 4:33:04 PM
God like pigs? Come on bro I clip them within 5-6 shots.
---
Xbox Live: ButtcheeksMagoo
PSN: ButtcheeksMagoo
#8zack12369Posted 12/7/2012 4:35:19 PM
You must suck.
---
gt : z a c k t k.
<insert witty sig here>
#9TurboSkunkPosted 12/7/2012 4:36:18 PM
ilikehamandhalo posted...
So I was super hyped for this but its really a major let down.

Ill start with combat. Guns are bad, really bad. The enemies somehow have perfect sight and ridiculous range while you dont, the melee is painful, bows let me down so bad and really as far as weapons go, the only bright point is the C4.

Why does nothing die? I shoot a pig 5 times in the face and it just runs away. Pirates seem to be hiding some sort of armor under those rags they wear. The menus, controls and the way they deal with your weapons/crafting/bags/ect. its god awful

In all, a pretty, open island isnt enough when every inch of it is filled with god mode pigs, more cars then a dealership patrolling constantly and animals that jump out of no wear.

I tried to sneak which just isnt a viable option, I tried range which is a huge lol and I even went ahead and tried to beef up my guy and guess what, I still died almost constantly. I dont mind a hard game but this isnt a hard game, its an unplayable one.

Everything you said sounds like " i really suck at this game and can not figure out how to stay hidden."
Its gamers like you that drive developers to "dumb down" their work.
Did you try easy mode dude?
---
Turbo Skunk... professional custom map tester.
#10Chaos_EvolvedPosted 12/7/2012 4:37:40 PM
zack12369 posted...
You must suck.

This. Be happy tc, the wii u just came out