Im finding this game almost unplayable.

#21Chaos_EvolvedPosted 12/7/2012 6:18:26 PM
ilikehamandhalo posted...
Logicmonger posted...
Suck less.

Never had any problem with any COD, Halo, MoH, BF or pretty much any other shooter in existence. This game fails hard at combat.

What you are saying is you suck at stealth, and you can't handle being swarmed. Sorry but I enjoy and do well in all the games you mentioned, both online and off. If you are even half decent at COD you can plow through this game. What's your KDR on COD? 0.5?
#22ilikehamandhalo(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 6:22:34 PM
ironmaidenfan70 posted...
Logicmonger posted...
Suck less.

Never had any problem with any COD, Halo, MoH, BF or pretty much any other shooter in existence. This game fails hard at combat.

Lol none of those games are hard at all it takes no skill just shoot bad guys rinse and repeat . Here is your block of cheese to go with your whine

Did I ever said it takes skill? All those are FPS, this is a FPS. Those did it right, this does it wrong.
---
B**** if you wave then I will surf you
#23ilikehamandhalo(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 6:23:59 PM
Chaos_Evolved posted...
Logicmonger posted...
Suck less.

What you are saying is you suck at stealth, and you can't handle being swarmed. Sorry but I enjoy and do well in all the games you mentioned, both online and off. If you are even half decent at COD you can plow through this game. What's your KDR on COD? 0.5?

I played every single TES game as a stealth character, multiple times and did a mostly bloodless run in Dishonered. This games "stealth" fails, you can be deep in the jungle and get spotted by some jeep a mile away.
---
#24The_UnimperfectPosted 12/7/2012 6:25:35 PM
Methadone16 posted...
Bad troll is bad.

Why do you people bother?

How is anything I said even remotely close to trolling? If anything, you and the other people in here are trolling.

Here we see the troll using its natural defense mechanism to ward off predators. Now, if you'll all follow me, we can move on to the penguin exhibit.
---
GT: The Unimperfect
#25ilikehamandhalo(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 6:27:32 PM
The_Unimperfect posted...
Methadone16 posted...
Bad troll is bad.

How is anything I said even remotely close to trolling? If anything, you and the other people in here are trolling.

Here we see the troll using its natural defense mechanism to ward off predators. Now, if you'll all follow me, we can move on to the penguin exhibit.

Here we find someone who is mad. You can tell by the fact that he does nothing to dispute any facts posted at him, instead he falls back on minor insults.

Me: "Hey, this game has issues."

Everyone else: "LMFAO LOLOLOLOLOL U SUCK BRO"

Yet im the troll right? LMFAO
---
#26MightyBaconXPosted 12/7/2012 6:32:37 PM
If you're the only one in the topic that YOU created think that it's unplayable while everyone else is saying otherwise, there are 2 possibilities. The first is that everyone else is a fanboy and need to defend the game at all cost. The second is that, you really do suck at the game.

Now I'm not gonna take side and all because I thi.....actually it's because you suck. Killing animals is not hard at all and that goes for pirates too. Lower the difficulty man, there's no shame in that.
#27ilikehamandhalo(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 6:33:25 PM
MightyBaconX posted...
If you're the only one in the topic that YOU created think that it's unplayable while everyone else is saying otherwise, there are 2 possibilities. The first is that everyone else is a fanboy and need to defend the game at all cost. The second is that, you really do suck at the game.

Now I'm not gonna take side and all because I thi.....actually it's because you suck. Killing animals is not hard at all and that goes for pirates too. Lower the difficulty man, there's no shame in that.

So in your "opinion" its ok for animals to not die after 5 shots to the face.
---
#28Bubba787Posted 12/7/2012 6:36:41 PM
The_Unimperfect posted...
Methadone16 posted...
Bad troll is bad.

Here we find someone who is mad. You can tell by the fact that he does nothing to dispute any facts posted at him, instead he falls back on minor insults.

Me: "Hey, this game has issues."

Everyone else: "LMFAO LOLOLOLOLOL U SUCK BRO"

Yet im the troll right? LMFAO

The thing like the previous poster said is that your experience isn't the only one that exists. Complaints about the story, enemy respawns (lack of), or even frame rate are possibly viable because many people bring them up. As you can see only you have these problems.

Just because your experience is one way doesn't mean everyone else's is....problem could be your not good at this game. If you thought this was hard, I wonder what you thought of Far Cry 2's hardest difficulty.
---
MrPibbRules: Hey man, she has two tentacles...can't we share?
SSJGrimReaper: Well...okay. As long as we don't make eye contact it should be fine.
#29ironmaidenfan70Posted 12/7/2012 6:38:56 PM
I bet the TC is playing on easy and he just horrible at games,that's ok TC video games aren't for everybody
---
I love to sing-a About the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a,I love to sing-a,
#30MightyBaconXPosted 12/7/2012 6:39:32 PM
MightyBaconX posted...

So in your "opinion" its ok for animals to not die after 5 shots to the face.

It's a videogame bro, realism is not something that you should get all uptight about. Just because you're used to killing fools in 3 shots doesn't mean it's the same in here.

There's a lot of things that are not realistic in this game, but if you're just gonna dwell on how many shots it takes to kill a pig, you're just not gonna enjoy the game. It's not the game's fault either because the controls and guns function perfectly so you can't blame it on faulty controls.