#31ilikehamandhalo(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 6:40:27 PM
Bubba787 posted...
ilikehamandhalo posted...
The_Unimperfect posted...
Methadone16 posted...
Bad troll is bad.

Why do you people bother?

How is anything I said even remotely close to trolling? If anything, you and the other people in here are trolling.

Here we see the troll using its natural defense mechanism to ward off predators. Now, if you'll all follow me, we can move on to the penguin exhibit.

Here we find someone who is mad. You can tell by the fact that he does nothing to dispute any facts posted at him, instead he falls back on minor insults.

Me: "Hey, this game has issues."

Everyone else: "LMFAO LOLOLOLOLOL U SUCK BRO"

Yet im the troll right? LMFAO

The thing like the previous poster said is that your experience isn't the only one that exists. Complaints about the story, enemy respawns (lack of), or even frame rate are possibly viable because many people bring them up. As you can see only you have these problems.

Just because your experience is one way doesn't mean everyone else's is....problem could be your not good at this game. If you thought this was hard, I wonder what you thought of Far Cry 2's hardest difficulty.

The experience has nothing to do with it. Im not saying this game bores me or that the story is uninteresting to me, im saying that it takes to many bullets to kill things and if everyone elses game is the same then its an issue with the game.

I had high hopes for the game but the key element of the game is broken.
---
B**** if you wave then I will surf you
#32ilikehamandhalo(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 6:44:07 PM
MightyBaconX posted...
MightyBaconX posted...
If you're the only one in the topic that YOU created think that it's unplayable while everyone else is saying otherwise, there are 2 possibilities. The first is that everyone else is a fanboy and need to defend the game at all cost. The second is that, you really do suck at the game.

Now I'm not gonna take side and all because I thi.....actually it's because you suck. Killing animals is not hard at all and that goes for pirates too. Lower the difficulty man, there's no shame in that.

So in your "opinion" its ok for animals to not die after 5 shots to the face.

It's a videogame bro, realism is not something that you should get all uptight about. Just because you're used to killing fools in 3 shots doesn't mean it's the same in here.

There's a lot of things that are not realistic in this game, but if you're just gonna dwell on how many shots it takes to kill a pig, you're just not gonna enjoy the game. It's not the game's fault either because the controls and guns function perfectly so you can't blame it on faulty controls.

My problem isnt with realism, the GTAs are great and are no where near realistic. As ive said before its in the games core, the combat and how would that not be the games fault? Im not missing shots, im not shooting at the floor or the ground expecting things to die, im shooting stuff in the body or face multiple times and its not dying while a dog bites me twice and im dead or a pirate with an AK shoots me from the opposite side of the island.
---
#33Chaos_EvolvedPosted 12/7/2012 6:45:57 PM
Methadone16 posted...
Bad troll is bad.

How is anything I said even remotely close to trolling? If anything, you and the other people in here are trolling.

Here we see the troll using its natural defense mechanism to ward off predators. Now, if you'll all follow me, we can move on to the penguin exhibit.

Here we find someone who is mad. You can tell by the fact that he does nothing to dispute any facts posted at him, instead he falls back on minor insults.

It's not that we say you suck, it's that you keep telling us you do

"They see me a mile away"

They don't even spawn a mile away smart one. The loaded cell in this game is much smaller than that
#34ironmaidenfan70Posted 12/7/2012 6:47:00 PM
Here is a game you might like cause it's easy it's called cup'n'ball the object is to get the ball in the cup or is that to hard to comprehend at your 5th grade lv?
---
I love to sing-a About the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a,I love to sing-a,
#35ilikehamandhalo(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 6:48:34 PM
Chaos_Evolved posted...
Methadone16 posted...
Bad troll is bad.

It's not that we say you suck, it's that you keep telling us you do

"They see me a mile away"

They don't even spawn a mile away smart one. The loaded cell in this game is much smaller than that

Yes, lets take a common saying and turn it into a literal one, great idea.
---
#36ilikehamandhalo(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 6:49:03 PM
ironmaidenfan70 posted...
Here is a game you might like cause it's easy it's called cup'n'ball the object is to get the ball in the cup or is that to hard to comprehend at your 5th grade lv?

Yawn, trying hard bro.
---
#37Bubba787Posted 12/7/2012 6:51:19 PM(edited)

The experience has nothing to do with it. Im not saying this game bores me or that the story is uninteresting to me, im saying that it takes to many bullets to kill things and if everyone elses game is the same then its an issue with the game.

I'm not using experience as your enjoyment of the game. More along the lines of encountering. I mean the occurrence of people finding stealth to not work, enemies dropping you too fast, and animals not dying within reason seems to be limited to you. Only you have encountered problems with this, at least it appears that way by the looks of the board.

Just because your experience with the game is one way (unplayable according to you) doesn't mean everyone is sharing in that experience.
---
MrPibbRules: Hey man, she has two tentacles...can't we share?
SSJGrimReaper: Well...okay. As long as we don't make eye contact it should be fine.
#38Chaos_EvolvedPosted 12/7/2012 6:51:09 PM
50% + of what you are saying cannot be told apart from hyperbole. So this one is an exaggeration but the rest of the stuff you posted isn't? It sounds like it. Either that, or again, you need to learn how to play.
#39TurboSkunkPosted 12/7/2012 6:52:34 PM
Please let this post die.
---
Turbo Skunk... professional custom map tester.
#40ilikehamandhalo(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 6:56:33 PM
Bubba787 posted...

I'm not using experience as your enjoyment of the game. More along the lines of encountering. I mean the occurrence of people finding stealth to not work, enemies dropping you too fast, and animals not dying within reason seems to be limited to you. Only you have encountered problems with this, at least it appears that way by the looks of the bored.

Just because your experience with the game is one way (unplayable according to you) doesn't mean everyone is sharing in that experience.

How would any of it change? The only difference would be that the rest of these guys enjoy dying 100 times a day, getting one shotted by dogs and being sniped by AKs from the moon.

Ive tried this game all ways. I initially tried stealth but when you cant sneak into any camp and can be spotted no matter what your hiding behind it becomes pointless. You cant get enough hp to survive more then a couple of hits so running and gunning was out of the question and them always being able to out range leaves me to believe that the combat is broken.

When a simple thing like going to kill a boar turns into me shooting it, it running away, me chasing it, 20 random pirates finding me in the middle of the jungle, me trying to run away but being shot through trees, bushes and tall grass only to end up dead with no ammo and no skin it really shows how little the devs put into the combat.
---