Im finding this game almost unplayable.

#41ilikehamandhalo(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 5:58:02 PM
Chaos_Evolved posted...
50% + of what you are saying cannot be told apart from hyperbole. So this one is an exaggeration but the rest of the stuff you posted isn't? It sounds like it. Either that, or again, you need to learn how to play.

"From a mile away" is an obvious throw away saying, are you dense or just not an American? Putting 5 bullets to a pigs head without it dying and being seen through bushes isnt something you hear on a day to day basis.
---
B**** if you wave then I will surf you
#42SunDevil77Posted 12/7/2012 5:58:52 PM
In this topic, TC ha more validity than dozens of professional game critics and thousands of players.
---
Kansas is full of good men, I don't want to be a good man. I want to be a great one.
#43ilikehamandhalo(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 5:59:43 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
In this topic, TC ha more validity than dozens of professional game critics and thousands of players.

Cause the COD series is by far the best of all time right?
---
#44bluehat94Posted 12/7/2012 6:01:10 PM
ilikehamandhalo posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

---------->Sundevils post

your head.
O
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#45smkorvettePosted 12/7/2012 6:01:35 PM
Lol TC is so bad at this game
---
"I just wanted to do hoodrat stuff with my friends." -Latarian Milton
#46SunDevil77Posted 12/7/2012 6:02:46 PM
Quote:SunDevil77 posted...

@ilikehamandhalo
What in the good holy hell are you talking about?
---
Kansas is full of good men, I don't want to be a good man. I want to be a great one.
#47kornbeefncabagePosted 12/7/2012 6:03:35 PM
Logicmonger posted...
Suck less.

Never had any problem with any COD, Halo, MoH, BF or pretty much any other shooter in existence. This game fails hard at combat.

What difficulty you playing and what is your set up?
---
GT: GUINESSGUY84
#48Bubba787Posted 12/7/2012 6:05:47 PM
Bubba787 posted...

The experience has nothing to do with it. Im not saying this game bores me or that the story is uninteresting to me, im saying that it takes to many bullets to kill things and if everyone elses game is the same then its an issue with the game.

I had high hopes for the game but the key element of the game is broken.

I'm not using experience as your enjoyment of the game. More along the lines of encountering. I mean the occurrence of people finding stealth to not work, enemies dropping you too fast, and animals not dying within reason seems to be limited to you. Only you have encountered problems with this, at least it appears that way by the looks of the bored.

Just because your experience with the game is one way (unplayable according to you) doesn't mean everyone is sharing in that experience.

How would any of it change? The only difference would be that the rest of these guys enjoy dying 100 times a day, getting one shotted by dogs and being sniped by AKs from the moon.

Ive tried this game all ways. I initially tried stealth but when you cant sneak into any camp and can be spotted no matter what your hiding behind it becomes pointless. You cant get enough hp to survive more then a couple of hits so running and gunning was out of the question and them always being able to out range leaves me to believe that the combat is broken.

When a simple thing like going to kill a boar turns into me shooting it, it running away, me chasing it, 20 random pirates finding me in the middle of the jungle, me trying to run away but being shot through trees, bushes and tall grass only to end up dead with no ammo and no skin it really shows how little the devs put into the combat.

Thing is none of that has happened to me. I've had a completely different experience than you with this game. I've hardly died, unless I deserved it for making a stupid mistake. I don't get one shot by dogs. I have been two-shotted by a tiger (that makes sense to me). I've had success sneaking into a camp.

I haven't noticed any of what you have posted and neither have others according to the topic, so yes your experience is different from mine and ours. And btw, that little boar hunting story sounded epic. I wish something like that would happen to me, get me more immersed in the survival aspect of the game, feeling like I'm always in danger.
---
MrPibbRules: Hey man, she has two tentacles...can't we share?
SSJGrimReaper: Well...okay. As long as we don't make eye contact it should be fine.
#49ilikehamandhalo(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 6:10:18 PM
Bubba787 posted...
Bubba787 posted...

The experience has nothing to do with it. Im not saying this game bores me or that the story is uninteresting to me, im saying that it takes to many bullets to kill things and if everyone elses game is the same then its an issue with the game.

I had high hopes for the game but the key element of the game is broken.

I'm not using experience as your enjoyment of the game. More along the lines of encountering. I mean the occurrence of people finding stealth to not work, enemies dropping you too fast, and animals not dying within reason seems to be limited to you. Only you have encountered problems with this, at least it appears that way by the looks of the bored.

Just because your experience with the game is one way (unplayable according to you) doesn't mean everyone is sharing in that experience.

How would any of it change? The only difference would be that the rest of these guys enjoy dying 100 times a day, getting one shotted by dogs and being sniped by AKs from the moon.

Ive tried this game all ways. I initially tried stealth but when you cant sneak into any camp and can be spotted no matter what your hiding behind it becomes pointless. You cant get enough hp to survive more then a couple of hits so running and gunning was out of the question and them always being able to out range leaves me to believe that the combat is broken.

When a simple thing like going to kill a boar turns into me shooting it, it running away, me chasing it, 20 random pirates finding me in the middle of the jungle, me trying to run away but being shot through trees, bushes and tall grass only to end up dead with no ammo and no skin it really shows how little the devs put into the combat.

Thing is none of that has happened to me. I've had a completely different experience than you with this game. I've hardly died, unless I deserved it for making a stupid mistake. I don't get one shot by dogs. I have been two-shotted by a tiger (that makes sense to me). I've had success sneaking into a camp.

I haven't noticed any of what you have posted and neither have others according to the topic, so yes your experience is different from mine and ours. And btw, that little boar hunting story sounded epic. I wish something like that would happen to me, get me more immersed in the survival aspect of the game, feeling like I'm always in danger.

Its not epic, it happens almost every single time I go out to hunt anything. Its very annoying.

I play on Normal, tried it on Easy and didnt see much of a difference tbqh. Trolls can blab on about me sucking but fact is im putting multiple bullets into animals and pirates and stuff just isnt dying.

And to the guy with the critics comment, critics have said time and time again that COD is the best game of all time and give it 9.9/10 all over the place so it cant be a terrible game right?
---
#50bluehat94Posted 12/7/2012 6:15:10 PM
critics have said time and time again that COD is the best game of all time and give it 9.9/10 all over the place so it cant be a terrible game right?

TROLL CONFIRMED
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."