Im finding this game almost unplayable.

#61Duh_Bad_GuyPosted 12/7/2012 8:18:50 PM
You're just terrible.

Go FAR away and CRY.... to... Your.... 3 rd cousin...
---
"An eye for an eye ass wipe. A toof, for a gotdamn toof." -Buffalo Soldier
#62kingkaze187Posted 12/7/2012 8:22:01 PM
Holy crap, if you think this game is hard you must be literally the worst at every video game in the world.
---
http://i.imgur.com/V5V6k.gif http://i.imgur.com/pRKOK.gif
http://i.imgur.com/0BoTF.gif http://i.minus.com/idv7ODqG6UCCQ.gif?tti
#63MisguidedPiratePosted 12/7/2012 8:28:56 PM
ilikehamandhalo posted...
So I was super hyped for this but its really a major let down.

Ill start with combat. Guns are bad, really bad. The enemies somehow have perfect sight and ridiculous range while you dont, the melee is painful, bows let me down so bad and really as far as weapons go, the only bright point is the C4.

Why does nothing die? I shoot a pig 5 times in the face and it just runs away. Pirates seem to be hiding some sort of armor under those rags they wear. The menus, controls and the way they deal with your weapons/crafting/bags/ect. its god awful

In all, a pretty, open island isnt enough when every inch of it is filled with god mode pigs, more cars then a dealership patrolling constantly and animals that jump out of no wear.

I tried to sneak which just isnt a viable option, I tried range which is a huge lol and I even went ahead and tried to beef up my guy and guess what, I still died almost constantly. I dont mind a hard game but this isnt a hard game, its an unplayable one.

Yeah... not to add more fuel to the fire or anything, but the only thing I agree on there is the pig thing.

Everything else - the guns, pirate bulletsponges, stealth not being "viable" - no. I play on Warrior, and haven't had issues with any of that.
---
XBL : Crossbit
#64Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 12/7/2012 8:40:45 PM
Bubba787 posted...
Bubba787 posted...

The experience has nothing to do with it. Im not saying this game bores me or that the story is uninteresting to me, im saying that it takes to many bullets to kill things and if everyone elses game is the same then its an issue with the game.

I had high hopes for the game but the key element of the game is broken.

I'm not using experience as your enjoyment of the game. More along the lines of encountering. I mean the occurrence of people finding stealth to not work, enemies dropping you too fast, and animals not dying within reason seems to be limited to you. Only you have encountered problems with this, at least it appears that way by the looks of the bored.

Just because your experience with the game is one way (unplayable according to you) doesn't mean everyone is sharing in that experience.

How would any of it change? The only difference would be that the rest of these guys enjoy dying 100 times a day, getting one shotted by dogs and being sniped by AKs from the moon.

Ive tried this game all ways. I initially tried stealth but when you cant sneak into any camp and can be spotted no matter what your hiding behind it becomes pointless. You cant get enough hp to survive more then a couple of hits so running and gunning was out of the question and them always being able to out range leaves me to believe that the combat is broken.

When a simple thing like going to kill a boar turns into me shooting it, it running away, me chasing it, 20 random pirates finding me in the middle of the jungle, me trying to run away but being shot through trees, bushes and tall grass only to end up dead with no ammo and no skin it really shows how little the devs put into the combat.

Thing is none of that has happened to me. I've had a completely different experience than you with this game. I've hardly died, unless I deserved it for making a stupid mistake. I don't get one shot by dogs. I have been two-shotted by a tiger (that makes sense to me). I've had success sneaking into a camp.

I haven't noticed any of what you have posted and neither have others according to the topic, so yes your experience is different from mine and ours. And btw, that little boar hunting story sounded epic. I wish something like that would happen to me, get me more immersed in the survival aspect of the game, feeling like I'm always in danger.

I think the TC may be trolling.... from what I have seen on this game the pirates die relatively easily (unless they are armored), and they are freakishly easy to stay stealthed near. Though on the issue of the boar, some of the beefier animals seemed like they absorb more bullets.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#65Cereal4youPosted 12/7/2012 8:45:39 PM
I just finished. Far cry 2 run through....and was expecting Far cry 3 to be hard.....nope its not but even though its less difficult I find it very enjoyable.

TC Wang realism play Arma II or for far cry 2 on insane its the most realistic far cry to date.
#66SaffronGhostPosted 12/7/2012 8:46:53 PM
This guy should probably stick to pong.
---
So many failures.
#67bobblastumpPosted 12/7/2012 9:10:23 PM
C'mon you guys. Quit being mean. Players come to this board for help and guidance, not insults and put-downs.

Maybe no one told him about the secret crouch button. Really helps in those stealth situations.

B.T.W. Bows are silent and kill in one shot, so next time try hunting like a real man
---
Gamertag: Whitemannatee
PSN ID: Reitmannatee
#68CaiusIcePosted 12/7/2012 9:15:07 PM
My only complaint about this game is the enemies superhuman accuracy but it isn't really that big of a deal.
#69inblackest73Posted 12/7/2012 9:31:49 PM
Guns are fine, the pigs do NOT act like you describe, and thank god I'm not you.
that's all.
#70rush86Posted 12/7/2012 9:34:47 PM
So I was super hyped for this but its really a major let down.

Ill start with combat. Guns are bad, really bad. The enemies somehow have perfect sight and ridiculous range while you dont, the melee is painful, bows let me down so bad and really as far as weapons go, the only bright point is the C4.

Why does nothing die? I shoot a pig 5 times in the face and it just runs away. Pirates seem to be hiding some sort of armor under those rags they wear. The menus, controls and the way they deal with your weapons/crafting/bags/ect. its god awful

In all, a pretty, open island isnt enough when every inch of it is filled with god mode pigs, more cars then a dealership patrolling constantly and animals that jump out of no wear.

I tried to sneak which just isnt a viable option, I tried range which is a huge lol and I even went ahead and tried to beef up my guy and guess what, I still died almost constantly. I dont mind a hard game but this isnt a hard game, its an unplayable one.

Im sorry but u suck. Dont play the game or play on easy.