Broken record.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six
http://i50.tinypic.com/who87l.gif
#82SilverWingZetaPosted 12/7/2012 9:52:39 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
SilverWingZeta posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
TC, if the game was "broken" you'd think ONE professional critic would note that.

But I suppose you're the only one who understands gaming in this vast, gigantic world.

I love how when critics love a game everyone uses them to defend it yet if it was bad by critics they go it doesn't matter :P. The rest of the topic is a bore.

That wasnt the point of my post at all.
Using a score to praise a game is completely different than using a review to prove that the game isn't "broken"

I've seen people point to a review (not the score but the context) to prove a point when a game was flawed and people say "That review doesn't matter". Again if it's a bad review doesn't matter, good then it does. Shoot I've been argued with because I said Kid Icarus Upraising didn't have great controls for a leftie and include a stand to make it easier to play was poor design choice, and every reviewer who said that people just pretend they didn't matter (even if that was the one issue with the game). I beat that game and play through it again on hard, controls still sucked and people claimed I never beat it.

Now I don't know about TC and how the game is for him (because I'm not him), but it seems he isn't enjoying the game and is venting on a game board about it and getting railed on for it. Kinda screwed up how his experience with the game is trumped up to trolling because he doesn't have fun (or agree with the board).
---
Gamefaqs seems to full of nothing but butthurt babies sometimes.
#83N7Spectre707Posted 12/7/2012 10:53:55 PM
SilverWingZeta posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
SilverWingZeta posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
TC, if the game was "broken" you'd think ONE professional critic would note that.

But I suppose you're the only one who understands gaming in this vast, gigantic world.

I love how when critics love a game everyone uses them to defend it yet if it was bad by critics they go it doesn't matter :P. The rest of the topic is a bore.

That wasnt the point of my post at all.
Using a score to praise a game is completely different than using a review to prove that the game isn't "broken"

I've seen people point to a review (not the score but the context) to prove a point when a game was flawed and people say "That review doesn't matter". Again if it's a bad review doesn't matter, good then it does. Shoot I've been argued with because I said Kid Icarus Upraising didn't have great controls for a leftie and include a stand to make it easier to play was poor design choice, and every reviewer who said that people just pretend they didn't matter (even if that was the one issue with the game). I beat that game and play through it again on hard, controls still sucked and people claimed I never beat it.

Now I don't know about TC and how the game is for him (because I'm not him), but it seems he isn't enjoying the game and is venting on a game board about it and getting railed on for it. Kinda screwed up how his experience with the game is trumped up to trolling because he doesn't have fun (or agree with the board).

There's a huge, huge difference between saying "this game doesn't work well for me," and saying "this game is broken."

TC is trying to make an objective stance on this game where the population that inhabits that opinion is currently 1.
---
---
Your opinion is a valid and respectable expression of your own personal thoughts. You are a winner. Way to go.
#84sJssurfPosted 12/8/2012 1:05:02 AM
ilikehamandhalo posted...
Logicmonger posted...
Suck less.

Never had any problem with any COD, Halo, MoH, BF or pretty much any other shooter in existence. This game fails hard at combat.

How does it suck hard at combat? Jut get headshots and they're dead with one bullet, unless there are armored enemies = drop a few grenades/molotovs/C4. Not difficult at all. And stealth is completely viable. I've cleared most of the outposts undetected.