the talk about respawning

#1Bluepiscean7Posted 12/7/2012 5:16:05 PM
Are people only talking about outpost when they say there is no respawning?
I seem to run into an endless amount of pirates on the road lol
---
BT3 fc: 476865676947
always looking for a challenge so...come on
#2RKO_ViperPosted 12/7/2012 5:47:43 PM
All this talk about enemies not respawning has me worried. I bought the game on Wednesday, but haven't opened it yet (still playing Dragonborn).

I was pretty excited to dive into the game this weekend, but now I'm kind of disappointed after hearing about this.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#3bullsfan87Posted 12/7/2012 6:06:52 PM
RKO_Viper posted...
All this talk about enemies not respawning has me worried. I bought the game on Wednesday, but haven't opened it yet (still playing Dragonborn).

I was pretty excited to dive into the game this weekend, but now I'm kind of disappointed after hearing about this.

You will be alright, just do NOT attack the outposts if you want to keep enemies and if you do just don't kill everybody. The game also does not force you to take over outposts either.
#4LazyyAmericanPosted 12/7/2012 6:54:28 PM
It is a bit disappointing....but at the same time just randomly killing pirates would get old. If they had infinite randomly generated assassination missions that would help.
---
Quite the dilemma....to coexist in a world that ostracizes you into obscurity
#5RKO_ViperPosted 12/8/2012 4:49:36 AM
Any idea how many outposts are in the game? I heard that taking over outposts are tied to weapon unlocks.

I want to at least take enough to unlock the bow.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#6lunarswordPosted 12/8/2012 4:53:23 AM
the bow unlocks after you disable 3 radio towers (doesnt matter which ones)
---
"All your sweetrolls are belong to me."
Video play throughs at - http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadArkive
#7y0urm0msBFPosted 12/8/2012 5:07:15 AM
You have 3 save slots. It even remembers your auto save for each of the 3 slots.

Obviously with a new game you wont have the best weapons. Or any good weapons at all lol.

But I dont really see the difference in.....

Respawning outposts. And starting a new game.

A new game is more fun cos you can play in a different way than in your first game. Like try to get all outposts undetected.

There might be DLCs with new enemys / new and more aggressive animals? Who knows.
---
Some rockets turn faster than others, depending upon the trajectory. In this case it is going to go almost straight up until it is out of sight.
#8CrayonmuffinPosted 12/8/2012 5:11:02 AM
I'm a few hours in and I'm kind of disappointed as well. More random missions would help. I dunno. Maybe I'm just used to all the stuff to do in Skyrim and whatnot.

I don't think I could play this game twice in a row back to back. I'll probably finish it and not play for a few months unless they fix some things.
#9WilkyPosted 12/8/2012 5:15:15 AM
Well as the respawning enemies were the biggest complaint in the last game I understand completely why they did it.

There are 48 outposts I think. Dont have xbox in front of me but ive been playing 6 hours now and I have completed 2 missions rest of the time ive just been pottering about.

Much easier to take outposts once you have a silenced weapon. Ive taken 6 outposts 5 undetected.