save game

• Topic Archived

User Info: Hello_Kitty_75

Hello_Kitty_75
4 years ago#1
i read some topic about save game.

but my english isn't that good, so i afraid i misunderstand their meaning.

they said if i am not in mission , i could save the game anytime from menu.

that's mean i could click save game icon on the menu page right?

and when i want to quit the game, it will also ask me save the game first right?

and if i am in the middle of the mission and i want to quit....when i load the game again, it will load out from the checkpoint?

User Info: Maebure

Maebure
4 years ago#2
Yes. Si. Da. Ja. Oui. Sim. Ken. Sea. Jes. Hai. Ndyiyo. Haa'n. Gee. Oo. Shi. Baleh. Na'am. A-yo. Hanji. Ho. Hufi. Ano. Igen. Evet. Avunu. Nai. Tak. Taip. Aye. Bai. Oes. Jo. Kylla.
Reading is good. It improves your vocabulary, expands your imagination and provides endless amounts of information.

User Info: tomcatobitrice

tomcatobitrice
4 years ago#3
Maebure posted...
Yes. Si. Da. Ja. Oui. Sim. Ken. Sea. Jes. Hai. Ndyiyo. Haa'n. Gee. Oo. Shi. Baleh. Na'am. A-yo. Hanji. Ho. Hufi. Ano. Igen. Evet. Avunu. Nai. Tak. Taip. Aye. Bai. Oes. Jo. Kylla.

That's just racist dude
MY CP(\__/)U is neural net processor, a learning computer.Cyberdyne systems Model 101....... A WAR machine Terminator looking(='.'=) for Sarah and John Connor.

User Info: Maebure

Maebure
4 years ago#4
How is that racist? The OP said they didn't speak english very well but didn't say what their native language is. So I said yes in every language I could find.

A bunch of them were from predominately white countries.

I realize the OP almost certainly understands "yes", the whole thing was intended to be friendly and funny.

If they had said they spoke french and I only said "oui" to answer the question would that have been racist to you?
Reading is good. It improves your vocabulary, expands your imagination and provides endless amounts of information.

User Info: Dinsh_123

Dinsh_123
4 years ago#5
Download save game files of Fry Cry 3 from here - http://gamegifted.blogspot.in/2012/12/far-cry-3-save-game-for-pc-download.html

They have included all the 38 mission save game files of Far Cry 3 and also some Citra scenes save file.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived