save game

#1Hello_Kitty_75Posted 12/7/2012 6:33:56 PM
i read some topic about save game.

but my english isn't that good, so i afraid i misunderstand their meaning.

they said if i am not in mission , i could save the game anytime from menu.

that's mean i could click save game icon on the menu page right?

and when i want to quit the game, it will also ask me save the game first right?

and if i am in the middle of the mission and i want to quit....when i load the game again, it will load out from the checkpoint?
#2MaeburePosted 12/7/2012 6:39:15 PM
Yes. Si. Da. Ja. Oui. Sim. Ken. Sea. Jes. Hai. Ndyiyo. Haa'n. Gee. Oo. Shi. Baleh. Na'am. A-yo. Hanji. Ho. Hufi. Ano. Igen. Evet. Avunu. Nai. Tak. Taip. Aye. Bai. Oes. Jo. Kylla.
---
Reading is good. It improves your vocabulary, expands your imagination and provides endless amounts of information.
#3tomcatobitricePosted 12/7/2012 8:23:01 PM
Maebure posted...
Yes. Si. Da. Ja. Oui. Sim. Ken. Sea. Jes. Hai. Ndyiyo. Haa'n. Gee. Oo. Shi. Baleh. Na'am. A-yo. Hanji. Ho. Hufi. Ano. Igen. Evet. Avunu. Nai. Tak. Taip. Aye. Bai. Oes. Jo. Kylla.

That's just racist dude
---
MY CP(\__/)U is neural net processor, a learning computer.Cyberdyne systems Model 101....... A WAR machine Terminator looking(='.'=) for Sarah and John Connor.
#4MaeburePosted 12/7/2012 8:51:59 PM
How is that racist? The OP said they didn't speak english very well but didn't say what their native language is. So I said yes in every language I could find.

A bunch of them were from predominately white countries.

I realize the OP almost certainly understands "yes", the whole thing was intended to be friendly and funny.

If they had said they spoke french and I only said "oui" to answer the question would that have been racist to you?
---
Reading is good. It improves your vocabulary, expands your imagination and provides endless amounts of information.
#5Dinsh_123Posted 12/11/2012 4:46:49 AM
Download save game files of Fry Cry 3 from here - http://gamegifted.blogspot.in/2012/12/far-cry-3-save-game-for-pc-download.html

They have included all the 38 mission save game files of Far Cry 3 and also some Citra scenes save file.