This game clearly s****.

#1KhelThuzadPosted 12/8/2012 12:01:33 AM
Feel free to agree or disagree, I don't even care. This game clearly stinks. For various reasons listed below

- No linearity. For the common COD/BF players... this will be THE major let down. You are given acres of forest to explore hunt and kill. This may seem a good thing, but it is not. Too often you are lost er you get distracted by someone being eaten by a tiger.

- Wildlife. For one, I thought I was playing Cabelas Dangerous Hunts 2012. You get stalked, spooked, skinned by a multitude of wild beasts. The tiger leaps at your face. Sharks play 'hit and run', cassowaries peck your balls when they get the chance. Leopards flank you. Alligators wait in cover of murky water.My gripe is why did they waste so much time designing AI for wildlife. They could have created some day 1 DLC, but no, komodo dragons and whatever living crap was more important.

-Weapons. WTF. Too many damn weapons. I thought that 3 - 4 weapons per category was more than enough... but nooooo. There were loads and loads of crappy replicas of real weapons. MW vets know we only need one weapon to rule em all.

- Attachments. As if a truckload of weapons was not enough. Now we need to figure what kind of attachments we need to use. And theres a limit! God only knows why I cant have a scope, a high powered scope, a night vision scope, a reflex sight at the same time on my damn gun.

-Side quests. Did I mention that on top of the 30-40 hours long 'campaign', there's a multitude of side quests ranging from killing rare beats to knifing some idiot? Yes there are. Refer to point one. These unnecessary steps annoy the common gamer more than it helps.

-Enemy AI. WTF. They run, hide behind cover, try to flank you, roam the landscape, assault wildlife, give chase in vehicles if available. We are playing some kind of simulator? This is a GAME. GAMES need to have immobile or charging zombies while I carefully blow em sacks away.

- No quick scoping. And no Auto aim. That was the final nail on the coffin. Enjoy the game if you want, I won't.
---
carriers are synonymous with instantaneous-winination - parrot_of_adun
Doesnt work in inferno, the monsters kill you and farm you for gold instead - havok718
#2Trainer_RedPosted 12/8/2012 12:03:16 AM
*Slow Clap
#3MalefactionPosted 12/8/2012 12:03:26 AM
I C WUT YA DID THAR
---
There is no love in your violence.
#4FadeToReckoningPosted 12/8/2012 12:03:37 AM
Tri less
#5Fre-DOMOPosted 12/8/2012 12:08:50 AM
I'm sure most of the board will disagree with you. But I will respect your opinion, albeit they don't make alot of sense to me. You have a good day sir.
#6CreepyEPosted 12/8/2012 12:11:41 AM
It's a pretty creative way to praise a game, although it's sad it's almost believable.
#7Squall954Posted 12/8/2012 12:13:56 AM
KhelThuzad posted...
Feel free to agree or disagree, I don't even care. This game clearly stinks. For various reasons listed below

- Wildlife. For one, I thought I was playing Cabelas Dangerous Hunts 2012. You get stalked, spooked, skinned by a multitude of wild beasts. The tiger leaps at your face. Sharks play 'hit and run', cassowaries peck your balls when they get the chance. Leopards flank you. Alligators wait in cover of murky water.My gripe is why did they waste so much time designing AI for wildlife. They could have created some day 1 DLC, but no, komodo dragons and whatever living crap was more important.

-Side quests. Did I mention that on top of the 30-40 hours long 'campaign', there's a multitude of side quests ranging from killing rare beats to knifing some idiot? Yes there are. Refer to point one. These unnecessary steps annoy the common gamer more than it helps.

These parts made me lol.
---
THE ONLY KICKSTARTER YOU SHOULD GIVE A DAMN ABOUT.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/w21/super-techno-kitten-adventure
#8AbsoluteBKKPosted 12/8/2012 12:14:26 AM
9/10...well played.
#9ramzariotPosted 12/8/2012 12:15:52 AM
I prefer my sarcasm concise.
---
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.
#10DarkTwoopahPosted 12/8/2012 12:17:33 AM
For those who can't decipher sarcasm:

He pokes fun at those who complain about the game not being a copy of CoD, whilst being a shooter. He also states the good points of the game in a perspective of those who bash the game for the aforementioned reason, as if they make the game bad.
---
i make sense 66.6 percent of the time.