This game clearly s****.

#11hellslavePosted 12/8/2012 12:23:59 AM
DarkTwoopah posted...
For those who can't decipher sarcasm:

He pokes fun at those who complain about the game not being a copy of CoD, whilst being a shooter. He also states the good points of the game in a perspective of those who bash the game for the aforementioned reason, as if they make the game bad.

You sir, just ruined the whole topic. Thanks.
---
In a world built on hope and faith, I am the realistic idea. The dream come crashing down.
#12Duh_Bad_GuyPosted 12/8/2012 12:25:33 AM
To hell with his sarcasm. How is this game clearly shirt? I only got a Dumbass hunting guide with my pre order. I want my clear shirt dammit!
---
"An eye for an eye ass wipe. A toof, for a gotdamn toof." -Buffalo Soldier
#13SEA_Posted 12/8/2012 12:34:14 AM
Fre-DOMO posted...
I'm sure most of the board will disagree with you. But I will respect your opinion, albeit they don't make alot of sense to me. You have a good day sir.

dude
---
Chargers, Padres, Clippers, SDSU
#14wrexwrecksPosted 12/8/2012 12:37:56 AM
KhelThuzad posted...
Attachments. As if a truckload of weapons was not enough. Now we need to figure what kind of attachments we need to use. And theres a limit! God only knows why I cant have a scope, a high powered scope, a night vision scope, a reflex sight at the same time on my damn gun.

Dude, that was, like, professional funny or something.
---
It's gor-GET - because there are no French people in Westeros.
#15KhelThuzad(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 12:44:27 AM
wrexwrecks posted...
KhelThuzad posted...
Attachments. As if a truckload of weapons was not enough. Now we need to figure what kind of attachments we need to use. And theres a limit! God only knows why I cant have a scope, a high powered scope, a night vision scope, a reflex sight at the same time on my damn gun.

Dude, that was, like, professional funny or something.

Speaking bout attachment, I still haven't figured out why they forgot to add a silencer to an Anti-Material Rifle.
---
carriers are synonymous with instantaneous-winination - parrot_of_adun
Doesnt work in inferno, the monsters kill you and farm you for gold instead - havok718
#16hellslavePosted 12/8/2012 12:45:37 AM
Because theres another .50 cal that does.
---
In a world built on hope and faith, I am the realistic idea. The dream come crashing down.
#17blacklabelicePosted 12/8/2012 2:13:52 AM
i ran over to grab my keyboard just to rage at you and wish all kinds of misfortunes upon you. then i got a little ways down

instead i went for the keyboard just to say good job.
#18LansfieldPosted 12/8/2012 2:43:05 AM
this is borderline sad but true and true but sad if you expound further in some points
#19sammyyoungPosted 12/8/2012 2:51:28 AM
KhelThuzad posted...
For one, I thought I was playing Cabelas Dangerous Hunts 2012.

Literally lawled
#20BADGERN1PPLESPosted 12/8/2012 2:54:09 AM
Not to mention the monkeys don't even hump footballs. I mean COME ON!!!
---
Complementary Victory Lift !!!