This game clearly s****.

#41Ghengi5Tr0nPosted 12/8/2012 7:39:36 AM
Good topic 9/10 indeed.
---
"Walk through the flames with me until I'm free and from life departed piss on my dead skin, you broken hearted"
#42brentsonierPosted 12/8/2012 7:42:38 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#43El_ZaggyPosted 12/8/2012 7:46:44 AM(edited)
The only complain I have about this game is the wild life. It's so unbalanced. I mean, I shot a bear with about 15 rounds with some random machine gun and it wasnt even dead, Whats even worse is that half of the bullet were head shots....

And I disagree with all that you said.
#44D_Rich_KingPosted 12/8/2012 7:47:06 AM
brentsonier posted...
KhelThuzad posted...
Feel free to agree or disagree, I don't even care. This game clearly stinks. For various reasons listed below

- No linearity. For the common COD/BF players... this will be THE major let down. You are given acres of forest to explore hunt and kill. This may seem a good thing, but it is not. Too often you are lost er you get distracted by someone being eaten by a tiger.

- Wildlife. For one, I thought I was playing Cabelas Dangerous Hunts 2012. You get stalked, spooked, skinned by a multitude of wild beasts. The tiger leaps at your face. Sharks play 'hit and run', cassowaries peck your balls when they get the chance. Leopards flank you. Alligators wait in cover of murky water.My gripe is why did they waste so much time designing AI for wildlife. They could have created some day 1 DLC, but no, komodo dragons and whatever living crap was more important.

-Weapons. WTF. Too many damn weapons. I thought that 3 - 4 weapons per category was more than enough... but nooooo. There were loads and loads of crappy replicas of real weapons. MW vets know we only need one weapon to rule em all.

- Attachments. As if a truckload of weapons was not enough. Now we need to figure what kind of attachments we need to use. And theres a limit! God only knows why I cant have a scope, a high powered scope, a night vision scope, a reflex sight at the same time on my damn gun.

-Side quests. Did I mention that on top of the 30-40 hours long 'campaign', there's a multitude of side quests ranging from killing rare beats to knifing some idiot? Yes there are. Refer to point one. These unnecessary steps annoy the common gamer more than it helps.

-Enemy AI. WTF. They run, hide behind cover, try to flank you, roam the landscape, assault wildlife, give chase in vehicles if available. We are playing some kind of simulator? This is a GAME. GAMES need to have immobile or charging zombies while I carefully blow em sacks away.

- No quick scoping. And no Auto aim. That was the final nail on the coffin. Enjoy the game if you want, I won't.

leave it to some gay dudebro cod biatch to say this game is lame. go back and play your lame cookie cutter shooters.

^ Missed the point
---
DLC is a method of corporate profiteering. Will you buy into it?
#45brentsonierPosted 12/8/2012 7:54:34 AM
D_Rich_King posted...
brentsonier posted...
KhelThuzad posted...
Feel free to agree or disagree, I don't even care. This game clearly stinks. For various reasons listed below

- No linearity. For the common COD/BF players... this will be THE major let down. You are given acres of forest to explore hunt and kill. This may seem a good thing, but it is not. Too often you are lost er you get distracted by someone being eaten by a tiger.

- Wildlife. For one, I thought I was playing Cabelas Dangerous Hunts 2012. You get stalked, spooked, skinned by a multitude of wild beasts. The tiger leaps at your face. Sharks play 'hit and run', cassowaries peck your balls when they get the chance. Leopards flank you. Alligators wait in cover of murky water.My gripe is why did they waste so much time designing AI for wildlife. They could have created some day 1 DLC, but no, komodo dragons and whatever living crap was more important.

-Weapons. WTF. Too many damn weapons. I thought that 3 - 4 weapons per category was more than enough... but nooooo. There were loads and loads of crappy replicas of real weapons. MW vets know we only need one weapon to rule em all.

- Attachments. As if a truckload of weapons was not enough. Now we need to figure what kind of attachments we need to use. And theres a limit! God only knows why I cant have a scope, a high powered scope, a night vision scope, a reflex sight at the same time on my damn gun.

-Side quests. Did I mention that on top of the 30-40 hours long 'campaign', there's a multitude of side quests ranging from killing rare beats to knifing some idiot? Yes there are. Refer to point one. These unnecessary steps annoy the common gamer more than it helps.

-Enemy AI. WTF. They run, hide behind cover, try to flank you, roam the landscape, assault wildlife, give chase in vehicles if available. We are playing some kind of simulator? This is a GAME. GAMES need to have immobile or charging zombies while I carefully blow em sacks away.

- No quick scoping. And no Auto aim. That was the final nail on the coffin. Enjoy the game if you want, I won't.

leave it to some gay dudebro cod biatch to say this game is lame. go back and play your lame cookie cutter shooters.

^ Missed the point

:) gotcha
#46Bosniak10Posted 12/8/2012 8:21:19 AM
8/10.

You lose points because at first I was like "wth is wrong with this guy", then I caught on...others may not :P
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll! Do not feed!
#47OsteoporozisPosted 12/8/2012 8:55:49 AM
I could only hope it's so good. Far Cry 2 seemed to have so much potential, a lot of great concepts that were poorly implemented (it was a lot of fun for the first few hours, then it just got boring). All willing to try it, if this new one is different.
---
Never heard a man speak like this man before.
#48ReDxVaLoOPosted 12/8/2012 8:58:56 AM
Duh_Bad_Guy posted...
To hell with his sarcasm. How is this game clearly shirt? I only got a Dumbass hunting guide with my pre order. I want my clear shirt dammit!

I didn't even notice the extra asterisk. Well played.
---
You have not experienced pain until you have gone toe-to-toe with a Spiny Lobster
#49TurboFeministPosted 12/8/2012 10:28:04 AM
KhelThuzad posted...

www.youtu.be/ztVMib1T4T4
#50kornbeefncabagePosted 12/8/2012 11:27:05 AM
DarkTwoopah posted...
For those who can't decipher sarcasm:

He pokes fun at those who complain about the game not being a copy of CoD, whilst being a shooter. He also states the good points of the game in a perspective of those who bash the game for the aforementioned reason, as if they make the game bad.

But the multi is a copy of CoD... a terrible poorly made copy. The so is not though. Thankfully.
---
GT: GUINESSGUY84