Sasquatch...
---
GT - BlueAviara.
DD Pawn - Chaos (Fighter/Warrior).
#42MikeH7186Posted 12/8/2012 4:40:13 PM
Dinosaurs.
#43Squall954Posted 12/8/2012 9:16:48 PM
Arctic_Sunrise posted...
The blue-ringed octopus would have to be a massive version though, they're tiny!

But if they get you....

Wouldn't it be wonderful to be swimming to get a treasure, then a couple minutes after you get on shore, your character just stops responding to movement, falls to the ground paralyzed, and then dies of respiratory failure?
---
THE ONLY KICKSTARTER YOU SHOULD GIVE A DAMN ABOUT.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/w21/super-techno-kitten-adventure
#44Arctic_SunrisePosted 12/8/2012 9:19:54 PM
Squall954 posted...
Arctic_Sunrise posted...
The blue-ringed octopus would have to be a massive version though, they're tiny!

But if they get you....

Wouldn't it be wonderful to be swimming to get a treasure, then a couple minutes after you get on shore, your character just stops responding to movement, falls to the ground paralyzed, and then dies of respiratory failure?

Rofl.

"Guyyyyyys, you made me ink!"
---
"I love finding threads like these, it's like walking outside and finding the city's been bombed while you were sleeping." - Blighboy
#45A_Hairy_WafflePosted 12/8/2012 9:22:44 PM
Man o' war
#46JPawesomePosted 12/8/2012 9:29:11 PM
A_Hairy_Waffle posted...
Man o' war

Box Jellies.

Imagine the rage when people die from invisible stings.
---
GamerTag: MasterRaptor77
#47BADGERN1PPLESPosted 12/8/2012 9:29:17 PM
The cast of "Finding Bigfoot" so I could shoot them in their faces. Also, Honey Boo Boo's entire family.
---
Me. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every mother****** in the room, accept no substitutes.
#48FractaLadPosted 12/8/2012 9:56:02 PM
I thought the reason that there are so many tigers and bears and such in the game because the pirates had an illegal animal trade going on. If that is the case then anything is possible!

I'd love to see at least one GIANT croc and/or shark. And just because of the locale a dinosaur expansion would be right up my alley! Or at least an encounter in one of the caves or something.
#49yankeefan03Posted 12/8/2012 10:00:20 PM
Squall954 posted...
The crocodile from Lake Placid

The anaconda from Anaconda.

Ice Cube from Anaconda.

A Megalodon.

The Sharktopus.

The Japanese that were still on islands wayyyy after WW2 ended and still thought the war was going on.

Box jellyfish.

That bounty hunter from Jumanji.

Polar bears.

Poison dart frogs. Giant ones, though.

Budgerigars.

Blue ringed octopus.

Best post so far.
---
"Ummm... Brotherhood was in Rome, not Italy."
X-Box Live Gamertag--GageIsLegend