Spider 1 Relic!

#1eratas123Posted 12/8/2012 5:50:10 AM
How in the hell do i get this thing!? I've been locked out of Earndhart's cave, so am I f***ed?
#2havenguyPosted 12/8/2012 6:03:54 AM
Yes. Seriously once your locked out that cave that's it.
#3eratas123(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 6:15:46 AM
This is BS! TO get the full tatoo you need all the relics, so why the hell did Ubisoft think making a missable one would be a good idea?
#4crazybotPosted 12/8/2012 6:46:03 AM
I've got what I think is a relic at an outpost. and the game doesn't seem to let me pick it up. no action blurb at all when I go to try to get it from all angles. makes me think it's a glitch. I don't know. game is so good I would collect everything....if I could.
#5eratas123(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 7:05:56 AM
And the new patch apparently promises to fix "The glaring hud issue". And yet they don't try to prioritize this? This is just like the stupid Connor hood patch; they fix the hood, but they ignore other bugs like the dual holster glitch, which actually affects gameplay.
#6VlayerPosted 12/8/2012 8:15:00 AM
You don't need the relic for anything aside from 100%. You can unlock everything you need while only getting half the relics.
---
FOX "made a huge mistake" cancelling the greatest comedy of all time; Arrested Development.
#7eratas123(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 8:25:10 AM
Vlayer posted...
You don't need the relic for anything aside from 100%. You can unlock everything you need while only getting half the relics.

Yeah, but this is one of the few games I actually want to 100%, so it feels really annoying to see that glaring 119/120 relics sign on my handbook. That and I wanted to get the full tatoo, which looks cool (and way better than the stupid dlc tatoo).
#8Chaos_EvolvedPosted 12/8/2012 8:30:33 AM
eratas123 posted...
Vlayer posted...

Yeah, but this is one of the few games I actually want to 100%, so it feels really annoying to see that glaring 119/120 relics sign on my handbook. That and I wanted to get the full tatoo, which looks cool (and way better than the stupid dlc tatoo).

They will probably patch it. Something similar to this happened in Skyrim with a collector's jewel
#9eratas123(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 8:37:44 AM
And when will that be? After Ubisoft decides to fix the oh so important issue of making everyone's hair flow smoothly? Sorry if I sound annoying, but I spent over 3 hours running around getting the relics, so I'm really not happy to find I just got screwed over from getting the last fricking percent.
#10anthony_ledoPosted 12/8/2012 12:22:31 PM
eratas123 posted...
This is BS! TO get the full tatoo you need all the relics, so why the hell did Ubisoft think making a missable one would be a good idea?

Go to far cry 3 forums. look for far cry 3 feedback. take link to issues page and make the complain their. I believe there will be a better chance of developers reading the issues posted there.

follow this link.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/730567-Consoles-Official-Bug-Known-Issues-Thread-Updated-2012-11-28

I know how you feel. its not the fact that it took hours to collect those relics, it all the other time spent getting 100% in everything else that all adds up. I dont waqnt to start a new story over this one relic.

There is no reason either why we shouldnt be able to re-enter this cave... its not like it collapsed or anything in the story. Anyways I tried to get a jeep up there first and then a quad hoping that I might be able to drive past the invisible barrier. hower there is another invisible vehicle barrier right before you reach the mansion. I was even trying to glitch out in hopes I could get inside.

I was pretty upset with far cry 2 aswell. I finished everything 100% and I didnt purchase weapon maintenance manuals. I thought once I finished the game I could free roam and finish up anything remaining which in my case was only to purchase those manuals, but thats was not the case. The game Quit out.