Spider 1 Relic!

#1eratas123Posted 12/8/2012 5:50:10 AM
How in the hell do i get this thing!? I've been locked out of Earndhart's cave, so am I f***ed?
#2havenguyPosted 12/8/2012 6:03:54 AM
Yes. Seriously once your locked out that cave that's it.
#3eratas123(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 6:15:46 AM
This is BS! TO get the full tatoo you need all the relics, so why the hell did Ubisoft think making a missable one would be a good idea?
#4crazybotPosted 12/8/2012 6:46:03 AM
I've got what I think is a relic at an outpost. and the game doesn't seem to let me pick it up. no action blurb at all when I go to try to get it from all angles. makes me think it's a glitch. I don't know. game is so good I would collect everything....if I could.
#5eratas123(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 7:05:56 AM
And the new patch apparently promises to fix "The glaring hud issue". And yet they don't try to prioritize this? This is just like the stupid Connor hood patch; they fix the hood, but they ignore other bugs like the dual holster glitch, which actually affects gameplay.
#6VlayerPosted 12/8/2012 8:15:00 AM
You don't need the relic for anything aside from 100%. You can unlock everything you need while only getting half the relics.
---
FOX "made a huge mistake" cancelling the greatest comedy of all time; Arrested Development.
#7eratas123(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 8:25:10 AM
Vlayer posted...
You don't need the relic for anything aside from 100%. You can unlock everything you need while only getting half the relics.

Yeah, but this is one of the few games I actually want to 100%, so it feels really annoying to see that glaring 119/120 relics sign on my handbook. That and I wanted to get the full tatoo, which looks cool (and way better than the stupid dlc tatoo).
#8Chaos_EvolvedPosted 12/8/2012 8:30:33 AM
eratas123 posted...
Vlayer posted...

Yeah, but this is one of the few games I actually want to 100%, so it feels really annoying to see that glaring 119/120 relics sign on my handbook. That and I wanted to get the full tatoo, which looks cool (and way better than the stupid dlc tatoo).

They will probably patch it. Something similar to this happened in Skyrim with a collector's jewel
#9eratas123(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 8:37:44 AM
And when will that be? After Ubisoft decides to fix the oh so important issue of making everyone's hair flow smoothly? Sorry if I sound annoying, but I spent over 3 hours running around getting the relics, so I'm really not happy to find I just got screwed over from getting the last fricking percent.
#10anthony_ledoPosted 12/8/2012 12:22:31 PM
eratas123 posted...
This is BS! TO get the full tatoo you need all the relics, so why the hell did Ubisoft think making a missable one would be a good idea?

Go to far cry 3 forums. look for far cry 3 feedback. take link to issues page and make the complain their. I believe there will be a better chance of developers reading the issues posted there.

follow this link.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/730567-Consoles-Official-Bug-Known-Issues-Thread-Updated-2012-11-28

I know how you feel. its not the fact that it took hours to collect those relics, it all the other time spent getting 100% in everything else that all adds up. I dont waqnt to start a new story over this one relic.

There is no reason either why we shouldnt be able to re-enter this cave... its not like it collapsed or anything in the story. Anyways I tried to get a jeep up there first and then a quad hoping that I might be able to drive past the invisible barrier. hower there is another invisible vehicle barrier right before you reach the mansion. I was even trying to glitch out in hopes I could get inside.

I was pretty upset with far cry 2 aswell. I finished everything 100% and I didnt purchase weapon maintenance manuals. I thought once I finished the game I could free roam and finish up anything remaining which in my case was only to purchase those manuals, but thats was not the case. The game Quit out.
More topics from this board...
Need helpAlxCj15/20 6:06PM