EVERY TIME I reload or complete a mission

#1ChoGathPosted 12/8/2012 5:50:17 AM
"LOL MAYBE I SHOULD CALL DENNIS HE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS THING"

-_-

I've heard this same conversation about fifteen times now, I get it. Why do I need to hear the quest speech every time I reload or complete a side quest? >_>

It's kinda weird, I save before doing an outpost, if I get noticed once, I let them kill me. Reload, same quest speech again while I'm being sneaky sneaky
---
http://i.imgur.com/wVmUo.png
#2MechsicanPosted 12/8/2012 6:17:01 AM
Keep this thought in mind and pretend you stop playing this game for 2-3 months and forget the story completely. Having that short 30 second call might be all you need to remember where you left off on your adventure which will get you right back into the swing of things.

That's my rational on the subject which I find to be a nice addition to a game. I can't begin to describe how many games I leave and come back to thinking, "what the hell was I doing?"
---
Gamertag-Mechsican
(P.S. Xboxen is totally the plural of Xbox. You know; if ox is oxen, then Xbox is Xboxen) AwkwardHaze
#3vigorm0rtisPosted 12/8/2012 6:20:05 AM
Or you can just unselect it. When it wasn't on my map anymore it stopped popping up.
---
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd
#4ChoGath(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 7:16:11 AM(edited)
Keep this thought in mind and pretend you stop playing this game for 2-3 months and forget the story completely. Having that short 30 second call might be all you need to remember where you left off on your adventure which will get you right back into the swing of things.

That's my rational on the subject which I find to be a nice addition to a game. I can't begin to describe how many games I leave and come back to thinking, "what the hell was I doing?"

I can maybe understand if I had the game off.

But if I die and go back, do I need to hear it again (even if I saved way after the thing played, it still plays again and it respawns me right back at the outpost)? If I finish a side quest, do I really need to hear it again? It really makes no sense why it has to keep playing over and over again while I'm playing.

Right now, I just finished the Black Panther hunting mission. "LOL I THINK DENNIS KNOWS ABOUT THIS DUDE MAYBE" *RING RING*
---
http://i.imgur.com/wVmUo.png