what is that thing on my wrist??

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. what is that thing on my wrist??
4 years ago#1
Whenever I pull up my bow, I see this little box in front of it, it also has a yellow wire attached. Its driving me crazy because I just don't know what the hell it is!!
4 years ago#2
bump
4 years ago#3
You mean the anal beads?
So many failures.
4 years ago#4
what are anal beads?
4 years ago#5
I gotta be honest, I'm using the bow right now and I have no idea what you are talking about.
Reading is good. It improves your vocabulary, expands your imagination and provides endless amounts of information.
4 years ago#6
Ohhhh those. Yeah they.... they go in your mouth. Put them in your mouth. Go on. Do it.
Reading is good. It improves your vocabulary, expands your imagination and provides endless amounts of information.
4 years ago#7
Maebure posted...
Ohhhh those. Yeah they.... they go in your mouth. Put them in your mouth. Go on. Do it.

You are such a troll... and I love it.

In all seriousness, that thing on your wrist is a bracer, to stop the bowstring from giving you the mother of all rope-burns.
GamerTag: MasterRaptor77
4 years ago#8
yeah when I first got the bow, It wasn't there, but now there is like this black box with a yellow wire attached..idk maybe an upgrade is causing it to appear.
4 years ago#9
I don't even know how I unlocked the bracer..i've seen a lot of people on youtube use the bow, but they dont have it on their wrist.
4 years ago#10
I don't know. I don't remember ever seeing it in my first playthrough. I'm on my second and have the bow with a red dot sight and both bow skills. I used the marksman sight in my first playthrough. Which sight are you using?
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. what is that thing on my wrist??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived