what is that thing on my wrist??

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. what is that thing on my wrist??

User Info: metazim53

metazim53
3 years ago#11
i am using the regular irons.

User Info: Maebure

Maebure
3 years ago#12
Hmmm, no idea. I'd try putting it in your mouth though.
Reading is good. It improves your vocabulary, expands your imagination and provides endless amounts of information.

User Info: Buddy_Dacote

Buddy_Dacote
3 years ago#13
Someone mentioned a bug where a grenade was stuck to the hand. Maybe something similar?

metazim53
3 years ago#14
im using the normal irons

User Info: SaffronGhost

SaffronGhost
3 years ago#15
Hey bro, I hear you're using normal irons. TRUE???
So many failures.

User Info: TheLoneThief

TheLoneThief
3 years ago#16
I second the ''random item sticking to your body FOREVER'' glitch. My jason happens to have a bow stuck to his hip and a sniper rifle lodged in his back.

This glitch sucks. but luckily I got ones that don't interfere with my viewpoint. I only see the bow when i look down and the rifle when im in a vehicle and look behind me.

Be very careful when you save, check yourself for rogue weapons and items lodged in your nether cavities.
Ha.Ha

metazim53
3 years ago#17
There is a grenade stuck to my wrist. I've tried everything to get it off. It is very annoying and disengages me from the game. Will they release a patch for this?

User Info: Squall954

Squall954
3 years ago#18
Isn't there a perk that helps steady the bow when you use it? Maybe getting that perk adds the bracer.
THE ONLY KICKSTARTER YOU SHOULD GIVE A DAMN ABOUT.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/w21/super-techno-kitten-adventure

User Info: Arctic_Sunrise

Arctic_Sunrise
3 years ago#19
Rofl. Ah, GameFAQs, where if you don't know what something is, you put it in your mouth. Toddlerlogic works!
"I love finding threads like these, it's like walking outside and finding the city's been bombed while you were sleeping." - Blighboy

User Info: Maebure

Maebure
3 years ago#20
I find it adds an element of suspense to everyday life.

"Hey what's that?" *puts in mouth* "Ohhh, well mystery solved. Now to find a hospital."
Reading is good. It improves your vocabulary, expands your imagination and provides endless amounts of information.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. what is that thing on my wrist??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived