Can I go to the second island at any time?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Can I go to the second island at any time?
3 years ago#1
I don't see why not. I'm getting kind of tired of playing missions, its where the game shows its true flaws imo. I just want to keep exploring.
---
Gamefaqs: Where gamers are hostile towards each other
Currently playing: Psi Ops (PS2), Sleeping Dogs (Xbox 360)
3 years ago#2
yep
---
Signature OFF
3 years ago#3
I honestly never tried. You might grab a boat and give it a shot. Come back and report your findings.
---
Reading is good. It improves your vocabulary, expands your imagination and provides endless amounts of information.
3 years ago#4
play the story to get to the island or act like it's too hard to understand and start more topics...what do we care?
3 years ago#5
squiggy9996999 posted...
play the story to get to the island or act like it's too hard to understand and start more topics...what do we care?

Damn, who stole your sweetroll?
3 years ago#6
Hedorian posted...
I don't see why not. I'm getting kind of tired of playing missions, its where the game shows its true flaws imo. I just want to keep exploring.

Yea you can go to the 1st or 2nd island anytime you want, not even any load times.
3 years ago#7
You're unable to reach the second island until a certain point in the story.
---
We walk toward desire, hand in hand through fields of fire, with only love to light the way, on the road to judgement day.
DD Pawn: Ishzark, Warrior vocation.
3 years ago#8
I THE TROLL STOLES IT NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
---
Reading is good. It improves your vocabulary, expands your imagination and provides endless amounts of information.
3 years ago#9
Burn-the-light posted...

O yea that 2
3 years ago#10
Burn-the-light posted...

Yeah. You get a message that you're out of bounds and will be returned if you try to head to the second island before getting the story quest to bring you there.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Can I go to the second island at any time?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived