This game really isn't that great.

#31necro00Posted 12/11/2012 9:23:01 PM
mudelledge posted...
Yea I hate games that make you have to plan out how to kill a target in various ways making you feel vulnerable to your surroundings....damn.....Imma keep playing because it feels like something I would do if I was Jason..but it sucks to have the option to be stealthy.....

Stfu people and play clone of dooty

TC why waste time on an opinion that is on how this game isn't great......where this board circulates on frequently asked questions....on a farcry 3 board...just to give us your two cents.

U mad?
#32mudelledgePosted 12/11/2012 9:34:38 PM
necro00 posted...
mudelledge posted...
Yea I hate games that make you have to plan out how to kill a target in various ways making you feel vulnerable to your surroundings....damn.....Imma keep playing because it feels like something I would do if I was Jason..but it sucks to have the option to be stealthy.....

TC why waste time on an opinion that is on how this game isn't great......where this board circulates on frequently asked questions....on a farcry 3 board...just to give us your two cents.

U mad?

Yea very. Because this internet sites opinions infuriate me when my own aren't mutually agreed on.....bro.

Necro you are a troll...why try? To get an arousal so your mom will finally bring you a sandwhich down to the depths of a cookie cutter home....

Assumptions are awesome aren't they...?
---
I don't like anything in the mainstream and they don't like me.~ Bill Hicks
#33SunDevil77Posted 12/11/2012 9:37:18 PM
mudelledge posted...
necro00 posted...
mudelledge posted...

U mad?

Yea very. Because this internet sites opinions infuriate me when my own aren't mutually agreed on.....bro.

Necro you are a troll...why try? To get an arousal so your mom will finally bring you a sandwhich down to the depths of a cookie cutter home....

...u upset?
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#34mudelledgePosted 12/11/2012 9:42:41 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
mudelledge posted...
necro00 posted...
mudelledge posted...

U mad?

...u upset?

Sarcasm / satire is awesome so no I'm not
---
I don't like anything in the mainstream and they don't like me.~ Bill Hicks
#35AtomicPenguin76Posted 12/11/2012 9:44:12 PM
youshallbeasgod posted...
TC is right in this aspect: the game kinda forces you to go stealth. And I love stealth, but the XP system ruined it.

It doesn't force you to stealth. Have you finished it? There are actually large portions of the late game that you can't stealth in even if you want to. The only place where stealth gives you a bonus is taking outposts, and those account for a fairly minimal amount of the overall XP you gain by the end of the game.

The XP system is restrictive in that it's walled off by story quests, but more often than not I had more skill points than I could spend despite not caring overly much about stealth takedowns. They certainly don't give enough XP to be a requirement; if you aim for headshots, you can make up the XP difference fairly rapidly, especially toward the end of the game when a heavy gives you 250xp for dying by headshot. Multikills from explosives also give a good bonus, and are easy to do if you blow up incoming vehicles full of reinforcements.
#36SaintFC_Posted 12/12/2012 1:42:55 AM
Why do so many people that dislike the game come to the board?
---
Help Me!
#37Big_Ed_MustaphaPosted 12/12/2012 1:52:28 AM
PennState0411 posted...
darkestmerc posted...
What would you consider a good game TC?

I will point out several problems with it, over exaggerate them to make them sound game breaking, and follow up with saying the game isn't that great.

Hey dude, some people just don't like certain games. I am sure somebody hates your favorite game with a passion. Can't please everyone.

Thats exactly the point the guy was making dude
---
King of the evil/normal monkeys who are now mostly normal but flesh eating while frowned upon is not entirely rare
#38D_GryphonPosted 12/12/2012 1:53:57 AM
SaintFC_ posted...
Why do so many people that dislike the game come to the board?

Because they are entitled to voice their opinions just like the people who like it are.
#39PennState0411Posted 12/12/2012 2:16:43 AM
Alright alright alright. Some of you in this thread are such little butthurt babies. I am going to be the voice of reason for these little baby nip suckers. Now. Farcry 3 is at the VERY least a good game. I think everyone, even OP can agree with that. There is some fun to be had with this title. Now...I do agree with some of the points OP has made. I love this game but sorry to say, it does have flaws. No game is perfect, and this game is no exception. Do not tell him to go play Black Ops 2 and leave this board alone, as if Black Ops 2 is the worst game ever. I have both and I find both enjoyable. I think it is time for everyone who defends an inanimate object on this board to understand that this game is great, but it has flaws. I have had a lot of fun with this game AND BO2. How dare I like both game right? Wrong. I like having fun when I play games just like everyone here. I am not telling you farcry fans to like BO2, I am just saying that you need to chill out and stop making it seem like if someone likes COD, no matter how main stream it is,that they are immature.

Tl;dr: skyfall was a good movie.
---
Xbox Live: ButtcheeksMagoo
PSN: ButtcheeksMagoo
#40Duh_Bad_GuyPosted 12/12/2012 4:16:31 AM
Then black Ops 2 is the game for you!
---
"An eye for an eye ass wipe. A toof, for a gotdamn toof." -Buffalo Soldier