Why is the multi player so bad?

#1necro00Posted 12/11/2012 8:24:44 PM
I mean its awful, sluggish not fun and a campers dream, just awful
#2jonnybravoPosted 12/11/2012 9:03:04 PM
Ive played mainly domination and have run in to practically 0 camping. Feels good to me
---
Be on the look out for crop dusters.
#3crozensPosted 12/11/2012 9:46:23 PM
Wow you are lucky.. I can't even get into games and when i do it is the laggiest garbage I have ever seen. how can a games single player be so good and the multi be so terrible
---
Gamer Tag= crozens
#4bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 12/11/2012 9:47:56 PM
I don't think it's bad at all. I have a great time playing it.
---
Games I'm looking forward to: State of Decay, GTA V
Currently playing: Far Cry 3, Guardians of Middle Earth
#5MaeburePosted 12/11/2012 10:23:14 PM
So far my biggest issue is the team balancing. I've been in several games where it picks one team to add players to, and leaves the other team with whatever number they have. So as people get fed up and leave one team just keeps getting smaller while the other stays topped off.
---
Reading is good. It improves your vocabulary, expands your imagination and provides endless amounts of information.
#6SS_MetalSonicPosted 12/11/2012 11:55:57 PM
played my first multiplayer today . no lag and i had fun.
---
PSWiiPC60DS - Deus Ex, Crysis, Skyward Sword, Battlefield 3, Farcry 3
Forza 4, Rage, God of war 3, Bioshock 2, Donkey Kong Country, Halo 4, Skyrim, Fallout :NV
#7xESRPosted 12/12/2012 12:35:37 AM
Maebure posted...
So far my biggest issue is the team balancing. I've been in several games where it picks one team to add players to, and leaves the other team with whatever number they have. So as people get fed up and leave one team just keeps getting smaller while the other stays topped off.

This is the ONLY issue I've been seeing. I actually got quite addicted to Multiplayer and been playing for a lot of time for the past 4 days and I'm already level 72.

I'm sorry, but If you say there is camping on the multiplayers I just refuse to believe you, this game ain't camper friendly, with the radar and instinct thing It's quite easy to spot them.

As for the lag, I only lag when I'm on Wi Fi as PS3 seems to be quite crappy handling that, It's usually quite fast, but I have a 20mb connection though.

I actually found the single player to be acceptable at best and really liked the multiplayer, but It still feels like the kind of thing that I get addicted only for a little time then never play again (not a fan of shooters)